Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i messed up my ankle so i now have 24 hours available to play gran turismo and surf the web...while doing the latter i came across a supra forum...i think...thats what the name says any way...take a look and tell me if itsa real forum, or if its a buncha 11 year olds that stay up to late

http://pub135.ezboard.com/fzerowebmasterfrm3

an exampl in one post says: i have a 00 supra with 1250 hp!, another says he found a supra for sale for $1000, and its an 87 rx7 model!

please tell me that this place wasn't real...it was just the vicodin im on right?
toto?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
No its real unfortunately. They really are that childish on the other forumns I am so glad that this one isnt like that. I have tried joining sites like that but quickly become fed up with the childish antics and name calling. Check out ISUPRAs if you dont belive me...infact most MK34 and MK4 forums are full of this stuff. I love this place. :)

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
wow... that's... that's so disappointing.

thanks celica supra forum for not sucking like all those other ones.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Damn straight :D I especially like the post about the 83 "S" type for $150,000 on page 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
dohc82 said:
Damn straight :D I especially like the post about the 83 "S" type for $150,000 on page 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is the only forum I've stayed with this long. I can't beleive that you went as far as page two! :shock:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Heck I went to page four :!: I get pretty bored when the insomnia kicks in :oops: You wouldnt belive the stuff i read at 3 in the morning :!: Dont get me started on the alien conspiracys :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I know the truth is out there but don't get carried away! Supra's are in the garages and guarding us all. :)

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
:shocked!: :crazyeye: :shocked!: :eggface: :silly:

This place is full of genius's.... It's actually a good place to go if you want to get a good chuckle/giggle for the day.... Sort of like reading the comics.... And here is a nice wonderful example.........

----------------------

JZA70 or 1JZ-GTE in my 88 N/A American Supra? Help!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been hearing and reading all kinds of crap. I love my 88 Supra to death, but it needs more balls. Now, what is the difference between a JZA70 and a 1JZ? Is there a difference? If no, how do I go about getting and installing one? I need ALL information AND cost estimates up front! Someone help!

----------------------

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Then again what do I know, 10 year olds don't always know any better...... :p :roll:

I hate to be the person who has to explain that "this" is the one + the same...

(subliminal message)... RICERS UNITE!!!!! READ MORE CAR MAGAZINES, WATCH MORE DRIFT VIDEOS... (end of subliminal message)

·
Registered
138 Posts
wow :shock: those kids need to do some reading or something cause they are going to grow up and be ricers, and i think the solution to the ricer problem is to catch them while they are young

i also liked the part about the z06 being a peice of crap, that thing is a beast that constantly kicks ass at the local SCCA, and i would want one of them more than a mk4 (maybe :wink: )

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I just ran into this yesterday.........Very funny......check out Miamirice.net or org or com I forgot.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Oh I ran into someone like this yesterday- a friend mentioned me to a friend of his who also likes Supras, telling him I like Supras more than he does. Well, when he mentioned I had an '83, the kid's (he's 15 evidently) response was:

My friend (12:04:11 AM): I know a bigger Supra fan than you!!Idiot Supra "Fan" (12:05:29 AM): impossible
My friend (12:05:39 AM): LoL thats what you think.
Supra "Fan" (12:06:01 AM): no seriously i literally will stare at a supra in a video game for hours
Supra "Fan" (12:06:09 AM): and watch fast and furious over and over
My friend (12:06:24 AM): This guy had a 83'
Supra "Fan" (12:06:36 AM): fuck that
Supra "Fan" (12:06:39 AM): mk4
Supra "Fan" (12:06:46 AM): mk3 and unders suck
Supra "Fan" (12:06:50 AM): well they dont suck
Supra "Fan" (12:06:54 AM): but they arent as fast

Well, there we have it- this guy's a bigger Supra fan than me... riiiiight. I appreciate all four generations, not just the MK IVs from "The Fast And The Furious" and "Gran Turismo".

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Ive got a MK2 in GT2(game) and with a full tune and a good driver there isnt much that can keep up. I race and beat cars with twice the HP on the twisty tracks :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
oh gah. I just read a few posts there and I think my car IQ dropped a couple points.
This is the only supra forum I've been to and I'm happy for that cause that... it can't be real. *shakes his head* What really goes through someones mind when posting about a $150,000 MKII? I mean why? And then someone else posting about a $115,000 trueno as a response? and THEN posting that they actually sold it for $80,000? :roll: are these people really that stupid. Even if they aren't that stupid to actually think these things how lame are you to actually post those things to fake it or get a reaction out of people?

I'm just realy glad we don't have those types here. I know some of us here, like me, don't know much about cars but we all have common sense, enough not to post riduculous things such as a 1000hp 00' supra. I'm sure some will come around in time though posting really stupid off the wall threads that are fake but I'm really hoping our mods here can keep things around here from degrading to that point by deleting those types of threads and refraining from stooping to thier level of insulting and making childish arguments.

·
Registered
790 Posts
There's a Mk II in GT2?!!! If so, how'd I miss that. I remember the Mk III and IV (I started career with a Mk III T), but I would have thought I'd notice a Mk II... gonna have to go visit my friend with the PS2 now :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
no mkII in gt2 its in gran turismo for psx 1
Brian
Playstation freak

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Got any screen grabs of the MK II in the Gran Turismo series?

I have Gran Turismo one and two and don't remember seeing one. But then again I started with a MK III and modified it so much I liked it and didn't want to get rid of it...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
It's like the fairlady Z, it only pops up for sale once in a while. I had to race for quite a while before I found it. Its on Gran Turismo 2..for playstation 1.

Christian

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Brian said:
no mkII in gt2 its in gran turismo for psx 1
Brian
Playstation freak
Yes there is.. Buy the celica XX and do a complete build. When you do the full race modification it becomes a MK2 :shock: :eek: :!: :!:
360 hp and it can run with the best of them...if you can handle it :p

Have fun :D

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts