Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really wanted it to go fast. Not just have to go. 5mGe cressida that runs and drives. Has some dings and dents. And needs head light housings. But motor is good and drives me to work 5 days a week. Just had tranny serviced new filter and fluid doesn't drip.. Just put in plugs oil change and new dist. Cap rotor. Windows and locks work needs a stereo . still has factory in. The car is solid and with the right person can go a lot further than I can afford. I'm asking 800. Will not part out. It runs and drives. All or nothing. The engine is worth the investment. Have paperwork with carhit me back. Or email [email protected]
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grille Automotive design Grey
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
Gee, are you and the car in New Mexico or Nevada? It would be helpful to know where you are, if there is an interested buyer.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Data plate shows auto and the 4.10 open diff, if it had the rare 3.73 LSD people would be clamoring for it i bet.

Dave is right, great car for someone not too far from you if you get us a location.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really wanted it to go fast. Not just have to go. 5mGe cressida that runs and drives. Has some dings and dents. And needs head light housings. But motor is good and drives me to work 5 days a week. Just had tranny serviced new filter and fluid doesn't drip.. Just put in plugs oil change and new dist. Cap rotor. Windows and locks work needs a stereo . still has factory in. The car is solid and with the right person can go a lot further than I can afford. I'm asking 800. Will not part out. It runs and drives. All or nothing. The engine is worth the investment. Have paperwork with carhit me back. Or email [email protected] View attachment 18162 View attachment 18163 View attachment 18164 View attachment 18162 View attachment 18163
Hey everyone. I just happened into your discussion forum. I was doing some reading on the car and. Liked the fact that the engine was in fact a supra in disguise. I know it has highway gears. But that just make it a sleeper .. The engine is what I'm trying to offer. I actually believe this would be a great rally car in the dirt. Lite weight. With the power plant and the long 4.10 gearing to win races. I'm just saying. And sorry for not informing everyone. The car is in oregon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts