Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea but there a a few different types of I remember right so I posted a picture of the clip that the switch plugs into.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Yes, I still have a few 83 Terra Cotta parts including complete Door cards in great shape. I don't want to put the one from the door card but if my memory serves me correct I should have a detached 2ND one & that I can sell...

I know where ONE box (here at home) is that is strictly 83 parts... but if it's not there I don't have time to go digging thru my 53 FT Storage Trailer looking for 1 small part...

So I'll take a quick look in the shed here at home & will be in touch if one's in that box...

Just out of curiosity what color is Ur Interior ? the 83 parts I have are Terra Cotta so maybe U might be interested in some (spare?) Interior parts or other small mechanical parts that are specific for 83 style. I have an 82/Early 83 Igniter as well I believe...

I also have a set of 83 style (Dark Blue) fenders with Flares with little if any Rust... However, I'm in Canada & shipping to whereever U are in the US... would be Ridiculous...

Anyway, I'll be in touch about the switch & U can LMK if some other 83 specific parts

Cheers,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts