Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ey CS...im new here, but have been reading through all the forums for about a month now. i am in need of a transmission, for mine is clunking really bad in the rear and plus my shifts are all out of whack. THey are smooth, but wide spaced and all. Also i plan on doing a motor swap in the upcoming spring time...a 7mgte that is, and i would like to have a newer transmission that is capable of keeping that power to my wheels...i also wouldn't mind if anyone left me suggestions on parts...and also anything required for my future swap..and/or parts that are recommended by you guys...in example of suspension/drivetrain...etc..i could also use some help on my interior...my leather is really bad and i am not sure what to do with it, because the kit from La something seems to have guys troublesome....thanks for your time in reading this and i hope you guys can help me out there....i appreciate all the help i can get...thank you

1985 Celica Supra
199299 miles
immacualte body shape
(will post pics soon)

·
3,283 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

the GTE forums will have a wealth of info for you regarding the 7M-GTE and tranny possibilities. The FAQ will have a lot of good information as well.

I deleted your other post since it was a double post (word for word) of this one. Feel free to post in the "Wanted" forum for any parts you need/want.

-MW

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Welcome

try adding in a location in your User Control Panel, go to edit profile add in a city, state on where you live. It helps get the attention of the locals and maybe they can help out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts