Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
just wanted to say thanks for the info...and the commercial, i have been wanting to ee it but it never comes on here

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The commercial came from someone else who does not want his name mentioned.

He gets the credit for it, not me.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I could not get the add to come up on my browser. Perhaps you could email it to me.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Nevermind I got it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
the commercial is a .ram file...what do you use to play that with?

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Is this stuff different that what I have on CS? If you want, I can add it all to the collection, and we will not have to deal with lame Geocities shutting down the site for exceeding bandwidth levels. I have lots of space and good amts of BW. Let me know.

Old litrature from '86, '89 and '91. Hopefully it may shed some light and give more options.

Also that commercial with the Supra is posted at the bottom..

http://ca.geocities.com/toyotaperformancenow

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Ok Ok even though there IS a supra in the ad, and everything Supra is good, the fact that Ernest is in it is poor.

Overall its Dumb.

Sorry.......don't hate me.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
oh come on, back then Earnest was popular! That was before his last dozen Earnest movies. Its a classic add, funny for so many reasons! :D

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everyone likes the commercial, but what about the article and brouchures?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Did you put together the articles and such ???......If so, Bravo......I'v already printed some of them out.

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Malloy

Nice collection of litrature, a few things I have not seen before.

I have almost every issue of Road & Track and Car & Driver since moving to Canada from England in '78. I also have many other issues of other magazines. When I find time I will look through them and scan some of it for you. It's just too time consuming and I'm really busy.

What resolution and size do you want the images in? Would it be better to scan, save them onto CD and mail the CD to you?

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Yea no rush, if you have some more stuff I would love to add it. I really think it is cool that we have all those articles, not many other car clubs have such a collection. Whenever you get a chance.

CD would be fine :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts