Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injector wiring quiz!!!
I am currently wiring in the plugs for my 295cc injectors, there are three brownish-red plugs, and three grey plugs. Two of the browish-red plugs have black and white wires and the other has yellow and white wires, two of the grey plugs have red and white wires and one has yellow and white. In what order do they get wired in? I am sure that they have an alternating pattern. I think the number one cylinder gets a red plug.......does anyone know the pattern and if they do, do they need to be wired in with the different color patterns in mind?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Natro...juss found the chance to look at my harness...the color of the plugs doesn't matter, they're the same either way. If you look at each plug, there is one wire that has a stripe...and the other is a solid color. The wire with the stripe goes to the off-white wire on the MK2's harness. The solid color wire goes to the other wire, its eithe yellow or blue, atleast on my harness.

Here's what it looks like on my 84 auto harness:

MK3 MK2
Cyl 1 brn plug - red/yellow --> white
yellow --> yellow

Cyl 2 grey plug - red/green --> white
red --> blue

Cyl 3 brn plug - red/blue --> white
blue --> yellow

Cyl 4 grey plug - red/blue --> white
blue --> blue

Cyl 5 grey plug - red/green --> white
red --> yellow

Cyl 6 brn plug - red/yellow --> white
yellow --> blue

Hope this helps man...good luck!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Natro33 said:
Injector wiring quiz!!!
I am currently wiring in the plugs for my 295cc injectors
Just curious; what your engine/turbo steup? I'm thinking of running the yellow top 7mge injectors on my 6mge with an H3 trim ct26. Keep us posted of how the injector swap goes.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Just get some kind of fuel computer to turn them down at an idle, and you should be good to go! You should have more fuel than you can use!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts