Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Hullu miehan!! translated "crazymen" :screwy: no wonder they call them 'Flying Finns', lol, I totalled a VW Rabbit doing the same!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Ditto. The one comment was so true "So that's where old Starlets and Corollas go to die." Some of that was just insane! Poor cars... :(

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
i will blame it to the co pilot, some are really scare, and ill use some of those rims !!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
lol @ 6.17 go! mini go!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
great vid gotta love ralley racing suprised though at the number of evo's i saw crash they do alot better being 4WD.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have to give major respect for those drivers and navigators. Harsh weather, narrow roads, laughing fans.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Rally racing & F1 (besides hockey) are the main spectator sports in Finland. Winter driving is really tricky there too, because of the amount of black ice and the fact they don't use salt, therefore studs are mandatory. I used a Subaru AWD for my daily driver when I lived there, it saved my azz, esp. in winter. Ice racing is a blast too, FWD works good for that. Why they clap? Either the crowd respects a good crash or else its a way to disperse nervous energy... who knows? Finns are crazy!!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
That was great!!

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts