• 3"x5" mk4 font "celica supra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3"x5" mk2 font "celica supra

• each mk4 font sticker

• each mk2 font sticker

• if anyone has a suggestion vote here and give suggestion in thread!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if you'd be interested in these stickers. i'm gonna see if the print shop can do this. if so wanna know if anyone wants them thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright well now that i see more than just a couple people will actually be interested in these stickers let me know who wants what and i'm going to the print shop tomrow to get price's and see if they can do those fonts. alright so let me know who would like what. k thanks.

Dan

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also forgot to post in last post but what i'll do is i'll get print out's of each of the stickers and take a picture of them for you all to see and everything like that.

Dan

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
how much hp do the 3x5s add? How much with the mk4 Supra font? Should be at least a couple more right? Thanks let me know.

:D
I'm an ass, and I ADMIT IT!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd say about at least 10 hp boost from them and also for those turbo guys about an extra 10 psi. hehehe

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm gonna call down their today while i'm at work to get the prices i tried the other week and the guy who does the printing wasn't their so hopefully i can get prices today.

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Silly question, but do you have any image files I could look at before I decide??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what i'll do is i'll buy a set of each font and size just for me and i'll take pic's of them ya know and then i'll post them to see what ya all think i still havn't gotten a hold of them cause i was ripping my car apart before work. so i'm gonna call tomrow before work hopefully i'll be able to do this soon sorry if ya all impatient lol i am too.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm going down right now to the sticker printing place to find out about getting these stickers done. i'll let ya all know what happens when i get back.

Dan

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll post pic's as soon as i get it done. i need to get them the font so they can recreate it and everything if their's actually a font out their that'd be great if someone's got it. that would help speed the process up but i can get the writing in any color i want pretty much. i just gotta get the two fonts to them. so i'm gonna hunt the internet for a program with the fonts on it or something like that or if someone know's of something writen with the font that'd be great thanks.

Dan

P.S.- i'll get pic's once i buy mine.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry havn't been on much. also about the stickers they can not be done unless i'm able to get "celicasupra" in the font's that i want since they do not have to font's for the mk4 and mk2 writing at the print shop. and i do not know where i can get them. so if i don't get the font's i won't be able to get the stickers made with those font's. if anyone has any suggestions on what i should do please let me know. alrighty thanks

Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts