Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking the statistics I get from the hit counter on my website and I'm amazed at the diversity of the visitors. Most people find the site searching with Yahoo and Google for '1983 Toyota Supra' and over the last 6 months I've had visits from Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tonga, United Kingdom, & the United States. There's also loads of .com, .net, and .org which could of course be anywhere.

Looks like there's cool people with good taste spread out around the globe 8)

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Hi Graham,
I used to have a counter on my site, and I agree... I wld get hits from all the places you mentioned. Pretty cool - I also got email and made friends with mk2 owners/enthusiasts from Japan, Sweden, Germany, and Australia among others!

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Yeah, it's interesting - I use Webalizer on my site which breaks down all of the data on Web hits - it's amazing how many people are interested in our cars, and how far away some of them are!

·
Registered
991 Posts
At least you guys have web sites so I can understand the international hits. I am getting ready to send a CD of the 82 Supra wiring diagram to a guy in Poland and I still haven't managed to figure out how He found me. I get email inquiries from all over the world. There really are a lot of us out there.

Leslie

·
Registered
279 Posts
i love the new 7M pics on your site, Malibyte; i like your site so much, i bookmarked it :lol:

last night, i spent at least half an hour looking at every single shot in your bigass Vegas '02 gallery -- great pictures!! :D

-Evan

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
MKII boy said:
i love the new 7M pics on your site, Malibyte; i like your site so much, i bookmarked it :lol:

last night, i spent at least half an hour looking at every single shot in your bigass Vegas '02 gallery -- great pictures!! :D

-Evan
Evan: Glad you like the site and the pics!! Will put some more pics from the 7M swap up when the project's done (real soon now!).

There are pics from this year's Vegas meet at:

http://www.malibyte.net/Supra/Vegas2003

-- Bob --

1 - 7 of 7 Posts