Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really a pretty patient and understanding guy but Brandon (A.K.A. irace) has taken complete advantage of me. He was paid promptly and promised to ship out my hatch. I have sent him a few pm's but no reply. This is the last I have heard from him although he has been on the forum recently:

09-11-2009, 12:43 AM
irace
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2009

Re: Rear hatch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice
Hey Brandon,

I sent payment as requested but have not heard back from you about when I will receive the hatch. E-mail me a tracking number , date and time when I can expect to receive the hatch.

hey maurice sorry bout not hitin u up earlier been out of town doin some trainning for afgan but i will be sending the hatch tomorrow again sorry bout that

·
Registered
322 Posts
yea hes a fucker. He took my offer of 30$ for two mirrors and the nose and b pillar badges. He was gonna beat me, I figured, so I asked for a picture of them all together, and he never messaged back. a month ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys,

I just saw this and thought I would chime in. Im not exactly sure on the situation, but, if he is in the military and training for a deployment then he might be in the field for up to a month with no internet at all... Ive been there.. it sucks..

Im not saying that the guy has an excuse to flake at all but he might have a legitimate excuse for not replying.. He did say he was training for Afghanistan. If its predeployment stuff then he will probably be out for at least two weeks.

Just thought I would let you know.. Anyway, I hope you get it all sorted out.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks and I certainly hope that is the case.

Hey guys,

I just saw this and thought I would chime in. Im not exactly sure on the situation, but, if he is in the military and training for a deployment then he might be in the field for up to a month with no internet at all... Ive been there.. it sucks..

Im not saying that the guy has an excuse to flake at all but he might have a legitimate excuse for not replying.. He did say he was training for Afghanistan. If its predeployment stuff then he will probably be out for at least two weeks.

Just thought I would let you know.. Anyway, I hope you get it all sorted out.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i fell the same way i sent him 22 bucks for a valve lifter and the cam pin well its been over a month he said hw was going to ship that was 2 weeks ago and still nothing

·
Registered
348 Posts
He still should not have started a deal that he could not be around to finish unless he was suddenly called to duty. It sucks not knowing all the details though. I wish you luck.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
well if hes in the military then you can have it brought up on charges of theft. that's is no excuse unless he was deployed over night and could not tell anyone (which i doubt) that is no reason for stealing

there is something you can do about it so do it, don't wait much longer

·
Registered
16 Posts
i was in vegas this weekend and thought i would purchase a crossmember from him. he emailed me a couple times before vegas and later emailed when i was there and told me the car was already gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts