Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
Put him out of my misery. Are those rocket launchers on the side? :wtf:

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
Yeah unfortunately thats the Lamarossa :roll: . The things down the side are "supposed" to make it look like the ole Testarossa side cooling vents. The best part is the incorrect Ferrari nameplate :lol: And the interior is well :puke:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
That car ----> :puke: someone should have :twak: the owner of that car

Chazz said:
The tail lights are kinda cool tho :burn:
:burn: <----you asked for it :wink: :lol:

I think you have had too much to :drinking:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I couldn't even look at all the pictures without making me ill!! :puke: It reminds of the MKII that was in Sport Compact Car a while ago. All I could think of was with all the nice MKII's we have and that's the one ended up in a magazine. I hope I'm not offending anyone. :oops:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
OK, I want that car! It needs a little TCL, but I'm sure that if I'm willing to see a good mechanic, and a good car psychiatrist, I can get that poor delusional MK III back to the Supra side.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I frequently see that car on the street in Connecticut. I have seen it on the Berlin Turnpike several time (the ricer's racing grounds) and in East Hartford once or twice. It looks even more ridiculous in person, but of course the driver thinks it is the shit! I remember I was at Dunkin Donuts getting a coffe and he pulls up and just sort of leaves it right in the middle of the parking lot in front of the building so you almost had to go over the top of it just to get out of the building, as if people really wanted to look at this POS!

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
At least he took off all the Toyota badges, it's Ferraris problem now.

Someone please talk to this guy while the car gets dumped into the ocean.

Or better still. Tell him the car belongs at a Ferrari meet, not at a Toyota meet. There will be lots of loving for him there.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Ok i see what he tryd to do he didint have the 3g he needed to convert it but still makeing a supra to a TR thats fucked up someone :twak: him

085+0291 EREBUNI Wide Body Kit - from 7/86 - Fiberglass - 6-Piece Bumper Kit (Includes a Front Bumper Spoiler, Side Skirts, Door Caps and Rear Bumper Apron w/ Fender Flares and Rear Spoiler) - requires Ferrari Testarossa front lights $3,710.15 - Ea. View

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
The best part are the little stickers on the back that say 355 GTS, must have gone to the post office for those. That's one of the worst things I've ever seen!

Eric

At least he took off all the Toyota badges, it's Ferraris problem now.

---that made me laugh

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
what are you guys talking about that car looks awsome man i can't beleive you would say that car is crappy, i mean look at the detail of the steering wheel and the gated shifter....lol i can't believe i just said all that, i must puke now.... :puke:

Although i have seen one ferrari supra that doesn't look that bad. Here let me show you....

·
Registered
279 Posts
ah yes, i've seen this car at the main Cressida forum; that guy should be dragged out into the street and shot repeatedly. if you guys look close enough, you'll notice the floor air vent covers on the bumpers of the car. to quote a guy at another forum i go to; "I didn't know Home Depot sold body kits!!"

:puke:

-Evan (i'd rather have my eyes gouged out than look at that nasty piece)

·
Registered
189 Posts
he's got some nerve to actually show up at a fucking supra meet lol. that's really really sad. he's gotta go ferrari meet's and see if they don't kick his ass lol. well i wanna go to ct just to see this car and make fun of him lol.

Dan

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like the carbon fiber stickers. Look at that! He couldn't even get the real stuff... didn't even know you could BUY a sticker like that. Musta bought sheets! The Ferrari logos look like he ripped them off scale models from a snap-tite kit... :rotfl:

·
Registered
128 Posts
That guy is a fucking LOSER. How can anybody mess a Supra with garden products from home depot, and carbon fiber look alike stickers that look like they came from the famous APC isle at Pep boys. If saw that car in my area, I would steal it, and just run it off a cliff. Just a waist of a good car. Anyways that loser realy needs an as beating for messing the car up like that.

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
turbo5mgte said:
That guy is a fucking LOSER.
I second that. This is the guy who called MKIIs "fucking pieces of shit", and look what he drives, :lol:. That MKIII of his is totaly runined. Hell, it isn't even good for parts anymore.

He's not too smart either. Once he bragged in the MKIII section at SF about a hit and run he did on someone. He later wised up deleted his thread. :roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts