Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was already goin home from work and I was following my co-worker who has a 2nd Gen RX-7 and we stopped at a stop light and he wants to race my MK2... his RX-7 is fairly stock, just a K&N filter... well when the light turned green... I hit it and I left him on the light with just a slight tire spin from take off... well I was about 1 car ahead of him when I shifted second and I was already 1 1/2 car in front of him but to the unfortunate when I shifted to second gear.... A loud backfire from my muffler that sounded like a cannon so I started to slow down and waited for him and we both rolled our windows down and he told me that it was [email protected]#$ing loud a ball of fire came out.... he thought somebody was shooting at him.... well after that we just when home....

85 MK2 6MGE mods
6MGE.... 8.0:1 CR
Ross Racing pistons
7MGTE rods
AEM 1:1 FPR
2.5" catback (gutted cat)
MSD Blaster SS coil
MSD Wires

·
Registered
830 Posts
hey nice kill kinda. hah my friend has a 2nd gen rx7 and we wants to race me, but i dunno who would win. his car is bone stock, and all i've got is a K&N cone filter.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
ITSUKI Drifter said:
A loud backfire from my muffler that sounded like a cannon so I started to slow down and waited for him and we both rolled our windows down and he told me that it was [email protected]#$ing loud a ball of fire came out.... he thought somebody was shooting at him.... well after that we just when home....
I think Toyota made that to scare people away :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts