Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, after many years and massive changes in my life from when I was just a 16 year old kid joining the forums and buying my first CS to now. The permanent spot in my 6 bay shop for the supra is finally empty..
Her home for the past 10 years has been vacated and she is gone on to greater things.

..Those greater things don't mean she is heading to sunny pastures, however..
She got moved to my alignment rack.. I can now bludgeon my father daily until he gets the body work done! Haha He's done bodywork for 46 years and most likely doesnt want to do it, but.. whats 1 more car right!? EDIT: I came in to the shop today and he is already pretty deep into it.. Guess hes happy the car is going to be on the road again soon?

But first things first.. I need some help;
I need to find a fuel tank, front right fender+flare and a front right mirror..
IF someone was close enough to Connecticut (200miles or so)
I would be willing to purchase an ungodly amount of parts..
Including seats, center console, marker lights and all sorts of things..
Also looking for OEM NOS stuff.. Fender Flare moldings ectect

If anyone can steer me in the direction of finding some of this stuff, most importantly the first listed items I would be greatly appreciative. Car-Part isnt listing really anything..

Of course the thread is useless without pics so here you go. How it sits now..

EDIT: I guess I can document the transformation in a timelaps style using my security cameras.. Maybe I'll make a build thread or use this one to keep the progress up to date. Hopefully if i find these parts I can make one badass video for you guys of the transformation in warp speed.

unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg unnamed (8).jpg unnamed (7).jpg unnamed (6).jpg B81B997D-6068-441E-AC03-BCD091F7C6D3.jpeg

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bonus shot I forgot I had on my laptop;
E92 335 XDrive Car I've been playing with since the Supra has been down..
Currently hold the AWD Hp Record and am going for the first AWD sub 10 second 1/4 time.
image0.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everyone, after many years and massive changes in my life from when I was just a 16 year old kid joining the forums and buying my first CS to now. The permanent spot in my 6 bay shop for the supra is finally empty..
Her home for the past 10 years has been vacated and she is gone on to greater things.

..Those greater things don't mean she is heading to sunny pastures, however..
She got moved to my alignment rack.. I can now bludgeon my father daily until he gets the body work done! Haha He's done bodywork for 46 years and most likely doesnt want to do it, but.. whats 1 more car right!? EDIT: I came in to the shop today and he is already pretty deep into it.. Guess hes happy the car is going to be on the road again soon?

But first things first.. I need some help;
I need to find a fuel tank, front right fender+flare and a front right mirror..
IF someone was close enough to Connecticut (200miles or so)
I would be willing to purchase an ungodly amount of parts..
Including seats, center console, marker lights and all sorts of things..
Also looking for OEM NOS stuff.. Fender Flare moldings ectect

If anyone can steer me in the direction of finding some of this stuff, most importantly the first listed items I would be greatly appreciative. Car-Part isnt listing really anything..

Of course the thread is useless without pics so here you go. How it sits now..

EDIT: I guess I can document the transformation in a timelaps style using my security cameras.. Maybe I'll make a build thread or use this one to keep the progress up to date. Hopefully if i find these parts I can make one badass video for you guys of the transformation in warp speed.

View attachment 14552 View attachment 14553 View attachment 14554 View attachment 14555 View attachment 14556 View attachment 14557 View attachment 14558 View attachment 14559
I might have some stuff you'd be interested in. Though I don't know quite everything I have or everything you need, but I have a stack of parts, many are exterior, I know I have mirrors and fog lights/turn signals, and fenders as well
If you're interested I'll take some pictures of what I have
Edit: oh also I'm in Maryland, that's a ways and I'm not sure if it's within 200 miles or not

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might have some stuff you'd be interested in. Though I don't know quite everything I have or everything you need, but I have a stack of parts, many are exterior, I know I have mirrors and fog lights/turn signals, and fenders as well
If you're interested I'll take some pictures of what I have
Edit: oh also I'm in Maryland, that's a ways and I'm not sure if it's within 200 miles or not
Yeah man send me pictures of everything, I'll make the trip. I've driven farther for less important stuff! ahah

·
Registered
10 Posts
here are the pictures, I have abunch more parts that are electrical things but figured you already have most of that
both doors have glass mirror interior and trim, both front fenders have trim and flares, I have 2 rear flares, 2 turn signals, one foglight, steering column + wheel, rear view mirror, ac control panel, cabin light cover, a gas cap, and then some misc stuff
supra parts (couldn't upload them all to the site)
if you need more detailed pics or want electronics stuff (i dont really know what the stuff i have is) let me know

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here are the pictures, I have abunch more parts that are electrical things but figured you already have most of that
both doors have glass mirror interior and trim, both front fenders have trim and flares, I have 2 rear flares, 2 turn signals, one foglight, steering column + wheel, rear view mirror, ac control panel, cabin light cover, a gas cap, and then some misc stuff
supra parts (couldn't upload them all to the site)
if you need more detailed pics or want electronics stuff (i dont really know what the stuff i have is) let me know
Shot you a message man. I apprecite the help

Little update ran an external fuel pump out of a bucket and hooked the lines up..
Damn car started up instantly and has been idling since!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SeatsSeatsSeats,
if anyone has a set of front seats, Black/Grey Cloth I'd also be interested!

Electrical system all in order!

IMG_3756.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts