#1 · (Edited)
Original links gone.

>>>>>>>>Links removed as they pointed to a virus site :(

#4 ·
i think i have these ill have to dig through my stuff

#12 · (Edited)
1996 SC400 TEWD + Connectors

Hey guys,

I've been meaning to post this for a while. During the wiring portion of my swap last year, I subscribed to Toyota's TIS (online TEWD and TSRM for all post 1990 Toyota/Lexus/Scion). It only cost me 10 dollars for a single day subscription, and it gave me a rather clunky web interface to any OEM information for post 1990 toyota products. The only problem is the TSRM pages are all seperate PDF's, and can be time consuming to download every page. Generally TEWD's are a single PDF, with all supporting wiring info in separate PDF's.

I am posting the complete wiring (TEWD) for a 1996 SC400, as well as the connector pin outs. This 'should' be the same as a non VVTI post 95 LS400 as well, but do not quote me, as I have never worked with that motor, and the ECU's might be different. I know for a fact this is quite different from the more common early 1UZ, as this is an OBD2 motor, it is MAF based, and is higher compression. I used this motor in my swap, hence having the wiring. I thought I pulled the TEWD for a 91 LS400, but I cant seem to find it. I also have all the TSRM pages for the 96 1UZ engine mechanicals if anyone needs them as well.

Anyway, the links are as follows:
http://frontiernet.net/~jkm3141/1996_SC400_Connectors.pdf
http://frontiernet.net/~jkm3141/1996_SC400_TEWD.pdf

These links should remain active as long as my mother still has the same ISP (no reason she will ever drop them. This is the most 'reliable' posting location I can think of as my website, Jkmcustoms.com, is never reliably online, as well as the content changes every other weekend.

If anyone has any questions on the MAF based non VVTI 1UZ, I feel I am rather familiar with the wiring of these engines. Shoot me a PM or Email: jmeichle@gmail.com

- John

EDIT: If these links ever stop working and you need the PDF's, shoot me a PM. I will never delete them from my hard drives.

#14 ·
Done.

#19 ·
Needing help with my o2 sensors. Wire colours are all different from the diagram, no matter what diagram I use... And not just those wires but everything is different colours.(maby because my 1uz came from a celsior?)

I need a wire pin out of the o2 plug if possible! I even own a repair manual from Lexus and it shows no info on this.

I have pinouts for my ecu.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.