Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Have you had your avatar picture stolen?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Never happened to me... 'course I use images of my cars, so it'd be pretty stupid of them...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can kinda see your point, alot of us "hijacked" the animated supra from the same site, but you shouldnt have one the same as someone else, Maybe he/she didnt know you had it, so asking them to change it would be the coolest thing to do.
Just my $0.0001 :confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
personaly who cares? its just a picture. I would only be pissed off if I made the av. like if someone used dogstars av then yeh but stuff found on the web is fair game.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Thermactor said:
turbosupra0101 said:
Did he say it was cool with him??
no, he never did. I think he's seething in rage right now.
I think I can hear his teeth grinding several thousand miles away. :rippedha:

·
Registered
521 Posts
:rotfl: sounds like another napster story.
I got mine from a poster someone was selling on the net.
as long as you make a few changes, should be ok.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Word!
By the way Vikings Rule!!!!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also got mine from Frank back then. His is blue with a carbinfiber hood. By the way Frank thx alot!! But I did alot to mine like the Slam look along with a tale pipe So I mean this is my baby not someone elses anyway I just hope I can get my own art back!!!!

Give it back noob :twak: :twak: :twak:

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
dude it's a freaking picture, deal with it. I've made a couple avatar's (mine with a different colour) for other members, but they never post. I'd be glad to have someone else use my avatar that I made myself.

Who really cares?

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
turbosupra0101 said:
Or make them report to Spankone for a stage one spanking?? J/K Or just ask them to plz get a diffrent avatar??
:rotfl: :evil2: :twisted:
:n00b: :whip:

zankone, Spankone, stankbun, wankfun, its all the same

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
if someone wants a pic of my ratty car infront of my ratty garage doors and is gonna use it as an avater, omfg.... ill just use a different one, lol.

thats why i pick uncool avatars tho... less likely itll get jacked, thats my secret ;)

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I wouldn't mind people taking avatars i made of my car, just means they like the look of the car, or for that matter wouldn't car if anyone took my avatars because hey that means they like it and their jealous. they are just too damn lazy to make their own....lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Someone jacked my avatar too, but I kinda dont give a shix. It just shows that people wished they had my creativity... HAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:
-melly

·
Registered
310 Posts
so who wants to jack my avatar
:lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts