Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Is that the real life version of TRANSFORMERS???? :?:

Just wondering cause I thought that was Automus Prime :lol: :wink: :multi: :silly:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
:shock: The owners are clearly crackheads.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
quick said:
I think they are trying to make up for small PENUS syndrome :halfrobot:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Transformers.... Ricers in disguise *Transformers Theme song* :lol:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Junkie said:
quick said:
I think they are trying to make up for small PENUS syndrome :halfrobot:
I though that was for Vett owners :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sad part is my company just finished designing a Semi wrecker tool body for Japan. I'm just waiting to get pics of it looking like that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Heh! I always wondered what was up with the wierd ass painted truck in the background of that one Street Fighter II level. Now I know... Nihonjin wa chyoto hen desune!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Usagisama 83' said:
Heh! I always wondered what was up with the wierd ass painted truck in the background of that one Street Fighter II level. Now I know... Nihonjin wa chyoto hen desune!
"Hen" wa eigo de dooyuimi desu ka?

...and do you mean "chooto"? That's typicall roomaji for 'small' en english.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
quick said:
Usagisama 83' said:
"Hen" wa eigo de dooyuimi desu ka?

...and do you mean "chooto"? That's typicall roomaji for 'small' en english.
WTF? :robot: <- you two have obviously been assimilated into the collective.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Heh, what I tried to say was that those Japanese folks are kinda strange, only in japanese (Hen is japanese for strange). Guess my romanji was off, oh well.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Oh my.....

Finally got around to looking at the link today....... :shock:

At first, I thought it was a link to one of those URL's that shows those slightly "oversize" van's that have the giant stereo systems in the back & the rear bumpers that stick out a mile long..... Instead.... Semi's??? Dump trucks??? :shock: Oh dear..... Yes the Japanese are rather "strange" at times... :shock: I need to get one of these to impress the neighbors :mrgreen:

Hrmmmmm.... These things have enough lights on them... Maybe I should show up @ the Vegas Meet in one of these things, hauling both my MKII & the MKI... I'll probably blend in w/ the rest of the Vegas nightlife... At least before I become the laughing stock of the MKIV community.. :grab: :silly:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Supra Bob said:
Why does it not surprise me Chris can also speak Japanese? :lol:
I wish... my Japanese is crap. It was getting to a basic level when I was there (I was only there for a couple weeks), but now ... not good.

No sweat on the goofed-up Roomaji. I'm probably screwing it up myself. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts