Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,166 Posts
I'll be there with my silver car. I just got here a few hours ago. If you get there early you can drive in with me so you dont have to pay to get in

·
Registered
3,296 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
How was it? I was really hoping to make it down with my car this year for this and SIV the following weekend. Just didn't work out with life scheduling and my little one for this year unfortunately. Sigh, maybe the dates will align magically like this year again soon.

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Jccs 2018

My red '85 and Aaron's (Silver Mk2) beautiful silver '85 at the show (he took 2nd place in our category). Lots of cool and sometimes offbeat cars (and bikes) there. Worth spending the day. Nice to see our car on the plaque!

20180915_094846.jpg 20180915_094811.jpg

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
The '85 didn't have the transplant. Mostly unmolested other than suspension/struts/springs/anti-sway bars, exhaust and a Nardi steering wheel.

·
Super Moderator
8,166 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Nope, they didn't have a red one as I recall. Plus apparently the museum finally moved :sadsmilie
Its probably the Toysport 2000gt. They've had one pretty much forever.

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
The Toyota Museum has/had three 2000GT's that I know of.

One was definitely red, as it was in the lobby for the last year I lived in SoCal. The other two were gold, and white.

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
They totally had a green one when I was there last. I can't remember for sure the colors of the other 2, I'll have to check my pics. But Toysport's red one was there, and at Torcfest another time I came down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts