Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I improved the upload resolution and brought the volume up a bit to where it needs to be. Watch JohnB and I toss around like rag-dolls on the un-supportive l-types while I gesture frantically. Johns first time on the track and I had to ride-with... :ugh: Seriously though, 2hrs later, JohnB was lapping like an old pro and did consistently well all day.

This is 21min of lapping goodness.

5 points to the person who can tell me what needs to be adjusted on John's car for future races.

--BillyM

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
5 points to the person who can tell me what needs to be adjusted on John's car for future races.

--BillyM
That's easy ... The loose nut in between the steering wheel and the drivers seat!

Good stuff guys.:laugh:

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I didn't spot it.. I'll pitch in another 5 internet points, bringing it to a total of 10 for the one who spots it. Though, I know that when it's pointed out, I'm going to feel like a idiot.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
mmmm video stops at 8:29, as far i can say the interior lamp comes on without opening the doors!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'll take a wild stab and say the fact that his seat belt is twisted?

·
Registered
612 Posts
mmmm video stops at 8:29, as far i can say the interior lamp comes on without opening the doors!!!
Yeah... thats the left lateral G force warning light. Helps me keep the car on the track :)

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is it hard to autocross in the rain?
Autocross in the rain demands some attention. 60+mph lots of cones... You rarely are going fast enough to worry about hydroplaning.

Trackday in the rain (which is what this video is) demands absolute attention. 100+mph and walls/creeks/fields to crash into... You are ALWAYS going fast enough to worry about hydroplaning.

--billyM

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
zuprax, bingo, 10 internet points!

I was watching that going... something is not right here...

Oh shit! Driver's door!

--billyM
so...what can i do with 10 internet points, means $10 off your bushing kit :zzzzz: ????

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
taxes !!!! bail me out!!!!! :eekfacepalm:

i already pay via paypal. :naughty:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts