Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We're giving away 6 $50 Raptor Racing Gift Cards, one for each month from March 1st to August 1st, all you have to be is join our mailing list. From time to time we will offer exclusive deals only available through the mailing list and for those that aren't on other social media sites (facebook etc) you'll be able to see info on new parts and projects.

PS...you'll have to make the drive to Canada if you want the cookies the Stormtroopers are offering.

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Yep subscribed....

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to but someone bought a system and sent it to be copied in China who then sold for 1/2 of what it costs for me to make it...people vote with their wallets and bought the cheaper products. Even back when 935 Motorsports was open they used to sell my copied piping, I can probably get some made but would need at least 5 people interested and with cash in hand.

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Congrats Ray!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I'm both surprised and thrilled! Like Gamble said, it's not like any of us need any more reasons to oggle all of the wonderful goodies you offer. I'm sure this will come in handy in the very near future towards yet another of your totally awesome goodies that I just can't live without.
I suppose I can no longer claim to be a complete loser now though, seeing as how this so eloquently provides proof otherwise. Thanks George for completely blowing my cover, you fargin' lovable, wonderful bastige!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts