Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
15,004 Posts
awesome. what size webers? i was trying to sell the 3 40mm dcoe's i have. they are the old italian made ones. looks great. makes me wish i hadnt sold all my n/a stuff but then again i got the turbo car so no need. lol.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Wow. I want to see a dyno on that once its in.. It is a work of art.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys.
William: They are 45´s
Wolfgang: Car is going to be tuned in dyno as soon as it runs :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very, very nice!

Any more info? Is this going on a 5M or 6M? Bottom end mods?

Can't wait to see what it does :)
Thanks Tanya.
Head flows 304hp at 12mm lift. Cams are from old belgium rallycar.
Regrinds, with 12mm lift @intakevalve and 13mm @exhaustvalve. Duration unknown. Will measure that when head is installed. 6 to 1 tubular header.
KMS ignition to handle the spark(http://kms.vankronenburg.nl/).
Bottom end(5M) is kept stock for this summer. Hi comp pistons would have been nice, but cant afford to do all at once. I have AP Racing flywheel and pressureplate already, but wont install them until next winter.

And I cant wait to see either ;) Under 220 @wheels, and i´ll be disappointed.

·
Registered
15,004 Posts
too bad you didnt see what i sold awhile ago. sold some 85mm bore 12.5:1 forged pistons, gude bullfrog cams with 50miles on them, ported and polished head, and oversized ss valves for the 5m head. sold it all as a package for $1200. still have my 40mm dcoe's and my tri-mil 6-1 header. i got pics on the cardomain for my 85 mk2 in my sig if you want to see pics.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
too bad you didnt see what i sold awhile ago. sold some 85mm bore 12.5:1 forged pistons, gude bullfrog cams with 50miles on them, ported and polished head, and oversized ss valves for the 5m head. sold it all as a package for $1200. still have my 40mm dcoe's and my tri-mil 6-1 header. i got pics on the cardomain for my 85 mk2 in my sig if you want to see pics.
Seen them ;) I e-mailed you about the intake manifold, and you offered those carb´s for me :)
Those pistons made me looking in my pockets, but they were too empty at the time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still not running, but its close, very close. Maby within 2 days, hope. :)

·
Registered
15,004 Posts
does the rear velocity stack clear the brake booster? if not try a mk3 booster. it is thinner so sits closer to the firewall and is a direct bolt on. just have to finess the brake lines a bit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
does the rear velocity stack clear the brake booster? if not try a mk3 booster. it is thinner so sits closer to the firewall and is a direct bolt on. just have to finess the brake lines a bit.
Yes it does, just barely. Thanks for the tip William, ill upgrade to mk3´s one someday :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
alright!!

i love your project, would like to know all details if thats not to much to ask, and if it works well, you should sell them as a kit, i will pay:facesjump

1 - 20 of 62 Posts