Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right i just bought a 6M-GE :humpleg: :bling: from Aaron at http://rabidchimp.com

I Also bought a new ceramic coated intake pipe :gotrice: , and the ACT clutch stage I :3gears: ,

and since Aaron is awesome he threw in the refinished valve covers for free,

i was like awesome :rockon: , and as Always Aaron is exceptionally polite and he went out of his way to answer all the question i had, and believe me i had a lot of question and i kept bothering him :snipersm: :2gunfire: , and i also called him a couple times. not like some others who might be a little cheaper and dont even bother to answer you emails or just blow you off when your asking questions, And I think i made a friend with Aaron we chat on aim pretty often since i inquiered about the engine which was like a month ago

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zankone said:
yep, you do get 110% Service from him :wink: :p
that Grease monkey is pretty cool if you ask me :rotfl:

BTW Thats one nice set up your gonna be getting, will you be getting Headers soon To go along with that? 8)
more than likely i will get a header, but later on, and hopefully when i gets me a job i will save up and have a 6mgte, and of course will buy it from Aaron

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i ganna get the engine in aprox 7 days, so well see the new life my supra will have, new mustang 6's,firebird and camaros, will be easy prey for the new supra :evil: hahaha, and even the civics and such will be much easier to decimate hahaha lol, the 83 supra is once again reborn with new stronger life. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.