Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I just bought a steam gun, like the ones on the infomercials... I thought this thing would work well cleaning up the engine with all the baked on crud....

Well I was pleasantly suprised, this thing works better than I had hoped, it's blasted through all sorts of old grime under the hood, I also used it to get sap off the hood of the car, clean in and around the gas tank lid etc etc... it also worked great for getting sticker residue off my truck :)

I'd reccoment one

·
Registered
45 Posts
how about ....?

i got some ptype rims that got some hella hella bad brake dust problems. do you think that steam gun of yours could do anything about breaking up that stuff. just curious

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havnt hit my rims with it yet.... but I would imagine it would

·
Registered
245 Posts
ok so did you get the steam shark? cause i got on eand it works well cleaning rims and all.

jeremy

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not a steam shark but its the same idea.... pretty much the same thing

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these steam guns are different than a carpet steam cleaner, they are like a water powerwasher only with steam...

this isnt mine but its simmilar....

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
yea that steam cleans up very nicely. The day last time I drove my whitpra with the warpped head it was blowing out seem off that little strip that comes off the radiator cap. So what I did was i started aiming it at some nasty stains I saw on the body, and it blew they right off. All I had to do was steam and wipe with a rag :wink: :p

BTW whitpra is now down for a while :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts