Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well. i got my 1st one in february of this year, 2nd in june, and tonight i just bought my 3rd.

bought it for 275 bucks... guy had it for 6 years or so. sat for 5. had a rebuilt engine installed in it but was never able to get it to run right. i dont know how many miles are on it. havent looked yet i gotta pick it up in the morning. all i did was put a battery in it, put some gas in it, turned it over some and was able to get it started.

it has a bad rod knock but im going to check all the fluids in it in the morning but its dark out now. at least i know its not locked up. but i do see an engine rebuild in my near future.

will post pics tomorrow when i get it home. :)

just thought i would let yall know.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Looks like you're making progress. Should have 4 or 5 by the end of the year LOL. Hope you have enough space at your place for all of them! Have you started getting other versions of the car yet? You start by getting different colors (can't quite decide which one you like most or just whatever is available in your area) and then move on to the different years for your generation of Supra, and then onto the different body styles (MK I, II, III, and IV). Everyone seems to do this in their own fashion...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah man. i have an 84 and 2-85's. all 5speed. 2 white ones and a gray/blue one. not 100% what i wanna do with them all at the moment. keeping all of them just not sure if i want to rebuild the engines, mod em out. 7mgte, 1jz, 2jz, 5/6mgte. restore a 5mge. idk. too many options out there.

first i need a damn good paying job. :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts