Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new car, since my accord needs serious engine work i bought a 85 P type celica supra with a 6m-ge swapped into it. It was $2400 Ill get pics up later this week. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to C.S.com from Wash

J3wman Enjoy your new toy this is the place for info and parts;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The body is a little rough, its got rust by the gas tank, sunroof and the left rocker panel. its fixable tho. and a dent in the right front fender. As for parts where can i find a set of coilovers, i want to slam it during summer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also am i correct in saying that 4x114 is our lug pattern?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome and Greetings, glad you found such a great car and engine. Post those pics

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will take pics sometime this week

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
My suggestion is you look at the stickies in all of the [relevant] forums - so you don't reinvent the wheel.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i noticed that after i posted but i didnt delete it so if anyone wanted to do the work for me they were welcome to

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whens the meet i didnt see it on the meet forums?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Yeah, I commented on that car in the for sale ad. That rust is going to require some cutting and welding to fix correctly. It also had electrical issues caused by an incorrectly wired in CD player/radio. Car has potential to be nice, though. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
304 Posts
X2 what RoadRipper said. That was member 'trd's car, right? The SDR '85? Fix the rust, pick up a winter beater, and save another Supra. Despite the rust issue, looks like a well-cared for, solid car. Congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts