Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I didn't get a Iphone sooner! It's freaking amazing what it can do. I had my old phone for like 2 1/2 years. One of those normal flip phones. I feel like a caveman who just discovered fire lol. Anyone else felt like this before? I mean, I didn't even have an iPod or gps. Btw Im 23.

Anyone know any cool apps I could add on the iphone? I know of caller I.D faker which is first on my list.

·
Registered
622 Posts
My friend did a google earth search on my appartment # and saw a crystal clear pic of my supra. lol kid can do so many things with a damn phone.

·
Registered
434 Posts
+1 on dynolicious actually posting from my iPod touch now.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I agree having one is like night and day..If you go to Itunes and go to the applications section...there are quite a few free applications that are good and are quite useful

·
Super Moderator
8,567 Posts
They supposedly have a lap timer program that gives you lap times when you are on the track that is GPS based. I thought that sounded pretty cool. A guy at work has one you use to aim your rifle better. The one I heard sound cool is if you are one the radio and don't know the song you use the iphone to record a few seconds and it kicks back the song name to you.

You won't be happy once you start using AT&Ts service though. My dad still has AT&T and I'm lucky if I can even call him half the times the service is so bad. Its almost criminal how bad it is.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
get: soundhound, Pandora, Dynolicious, iheartradio

all are great apps, welcome to the iPhone club :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
The one I heard sound cool is if you are one the radio and don't know the song you use the iphone to record a few seconds and it kicks back the song name to you.
It's called Shazam, its super cool.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
so how much is the damn phone? and how much is your regular bill? im very caveman with phone, just calls, text, send pics and thats it, i do have Cricket here in MD, bill is around $50 includes everything, but i would like to know how much is the regular bill for an iPhone.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
if you like games buy Inotia. It is like final fantasy game/diablo. It is not free though. There are a lot of cool free apps. pic2shop is one of my fav. free one.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice! im gonna jot down these apps and check them out. im prediciting the bill to be above $100.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
oh also, I bought Scanner911. It was only a dollar! It is a police/ emergency unit scanner! I also have aux in on my stereo. So I drive around listening to local police station while I drive a supra. It really does make you feel like a bad ass LOL. Too bad you cant talk back :duh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts