Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got new kyb agx's and i need new springs for the front and the rear. i want some really agressive springs like 300 lb or greater. i dont care how bad and rough the ride will be because that is what i want :). i also want something that will lower my car 1.5 inches. a minimum of 1 inch front and back would work for me though. i just want to drop it 1.5 cause i dont like sky scrapers :). and i plan on getting some new rims soon and i want the rims to have good wheel fitment. so if you all could help me find a good set that are similar for the front and back that would be really awesome.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I been looking for shocks and springs a long time. Finally ordered KYB Gas-A-Just Rears, and KYB GR2 Fronts.

The springs I ordered to go with them are the Kings Standard Height Front and Rear.

I think most of the people here are gonna have ST, Dobinson, Eibach, and a few others. From what I could tell the Dobinson are the way to go for a slight drop, and are a good match with the AGX's, but they take FOREVER to get. I guess just do a lot of research, and good luck. I can let you know how my spring/shock combo worked in about 3-4 weeks. ^_^

Is your car like a DD, or a track car, etc?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah if in dd you mean daily drifter then yes. yeah im not totally sure what im gonna get yet. on 935 motor sports they have a shit ton of springs but none come with front and rears so it pisses me off and i dont know what to do haha.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
yeah if in dd you mean daily drifter then yes. yeah im not totally sure what im gonna get yet. on 935 motor sports they have a shit ton of springs but none come with front and rears so it pisses me off and i dont know what to do haha.
Have you talked to Robert at 935 at all? Or another vendor? Or read some of the past threads on the topic?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.