Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered my new p45r's in hyper black!! 17x9 front, and 17x9.5 rear... gettin my c.a.d. teacher to make me some 5mm aluminum wheel spacers, gota love that cnc machine!! i wanted the royal hyper black, but they couldnt get them..the only color rota has got now is sport bronze, hyperblack, and flat black with red lip. and they dont know if they will be producing any more... if you want these kind of rims you better get on it, before they run out of inventory.. but i will post pics when i get these babies!! it will be next monday or tuesday. now i got to get some rubber!! going with 234, 45's front and 255, 45 rear. and they are going to be bfgoodrich g-force T/A KDW tires. i might get the lip polished on my new rims idk yet. i love a polished lip!!!!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
scratch the bfgoodrich's, going with falken fk452's...
anyone have any input on tires to get??

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
very cool dude. and tires are all really about what you will be driving it in. how hard you are driving it, how well you want them to work and what you want them to do haha. so its really up to you, but i would read about them like tread wear, noise, wet/dry condition performance stuff like that, cause you dont wanna get these nice bad ass tires but they are loud as hell and you wont be able to hear anthing while driving...ask me how i know.. but yea just read up on em man, but the falkens are very nice, i would buy them.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
So that means your sending your old rims to me then?

Lol, congrats on the purchase, cant wait to see them on your car!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
supra 07- yea i find some that look awesome, and read up on them and find out something that sucks about them..lol but everyone seems to like the falkens....so thats what im going for..+ they are alittle cheaper ha ha...

turbogoo1- sry bro...them rims have already been scooped up by thor20... sending them out tomorrow... lol..you should have pm'd me about them when i posted them earlyer.. lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just ordered some falken RT-615's they are a road and track (RT) tire lol... 235,40,17 front and 255,40,17 rear. payed 500 bucks shipped to my door!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
aweee sick ;) gonna look sweet dude.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know man!! i hope. i supost to be gettin my rims today, cant wait to get home from school...lol over the weekend i painted my calipers orange..that was a chore!! my car will eventually be black and orange!!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
lol nice mine is black and lime green ;) gotta be different.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yea i thought about them colors.. one of my 450r race quad is black and lime green...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is my rear tires...255/40/17...these babies are wide!!

gah!! cant wait for my rims....said they will be here next monday!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sry i double posted here....lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i need new pants on now... DAMN! those are sexy!! wanna send an extra set my way ;) hehe

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol i kno...haha. thats exactly what is said. but i got these 4 falken azenis RT-615 tires shipped to my door for $501. from vulcantire.com it was 123 each for the rear and 116 for the front. and 53 dollar shipping i believe... i thought that was a good deal considering no one around me can get them any cheaper, or even knows what falken tires are ha. check em out at,
http://www.vulcantire.com/azenis_rt615_t.htm

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
by the way these are street and track tire.... ratings are 200/A/A

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys!! here is some pics of my new rims!! i will have post tomoro with the rubber on and on the ground!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok guys!! here is some pics of my new rims!! i will have post tomoro with the rubber on and on the ground!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
youre a lucky dude lol. looks good man now get those rubbers on and show off those suckers!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dont worry...lol the ups got here late and i couldnt get em put on...but i am taking them to school tomorow in my other car and slappin them on in my shop class....then driving back home (after i drop my gf off) lol,,putting them on, get it back on the ground, get some pics and driving back to my gf house and wait till she gets off work lol...then go cruse around and show em off!! hahah got to break them tires in right!!!! if ya know what i mean.....first things first before i get back to my gf house is to race some ppl!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
lol good plan man. just dont get busted racing people..hahaha then your peeerrrty wheels will be all locked up haha.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts