Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 85's front rims were heating up so I knew my calipers were stuck. I decided to trust my local GoodYear and get a free brake inspection knowing they would not have enough human decency to even help. They came back at me with an estimate of 1,104 dollars. Long story short I got all the parts for $199 and found out my rotors were fine and the car just needed $50 dollar pads and new calipers $31.99 with a core refund. I am so irrate I don't think I will let another soul touch my car exept my buddy who helped me change it all out. The Q is should I keep the rotors in my stock of parts and are they going to be hard to come buy in the future (289,000 miles and 25yrs) and it's still ride like a DREAM.:mm

·
Registered
472 Posts
i keep all my old parts. but thats just me not wanting to get rid of anything that i could possibly use later to keep my car on the road. but i also have 3 supras so i try to keep stuff on hand.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thought I had GoodYear on my page until they pulled this, so I think I'm going to bash these Fd upd companys until I get at least an apology. Has anyone heard of TOM MARTINO.:loser::crossjerk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts