Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home from work (on my White mk2) and a white 86 300ZX comes up to and looks at me like he wants to race, then he floors it. I didnt follow, AT First :twisted: . As soon as we lined up we both punched it. Right at the go I got a 1/2 a car ahead and I looked over to the nose of his car and BOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!! He blew a Radiator hose . I guess I gave it a heart attack

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
*Snickers* Good kill- in more ways than one!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Not to mention my bro and i was with zank. I fell sorry for them 300zx guys cuz it was hot ass hell today. :cry: lol jk :lol:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
you felt sorry for the 300zx guy....oh my...lol, that car was scared, it didn't want to look as bad so it wouldn't let its owner put it to that much shame........lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wouldn't have beat my '86 300ZXT - I had it modded to ~13psi

and did 13.8s on the street and 14.04 at the track.

That was before I blew the engine...

That car ended-up with 204k mile, but could've had more if I'd have fixed it.

Threw the timing belt a couple years before and finally developed a bad enough miss to warrant head removal for valve replacement. Installed the head and didn't torque the crank pulley tight enough :oops: , which is why the belts quit turning and the fluid quit flowing and you know the rest.... It's a gettin' hot in he-ah... :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts