Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night on my way home from work a whole car club flew by me on the high way i was goin 70 so they were some where around 100...there were crx's, acura integra's, civic, any way the last one of about ten of them rolled up beside of me and reved it up...so me (i am a moron by the way) i take off after him i fly by him at about 110 and start to catch the other how ever many there were. they saw me comming in the rearview and took off even with that im still passing them doing about 130 all of them just staring as i role by haha what a great feeling lol fatal atraction my butt (thats club name)
Jesse

gotta love the feeling of killing wanna be's

·
Registered
172 Posts
lol, I wonder what they said when you went by....
"Oh man, we need bigger wheels!!"

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Integra driver: MORE STICKERS!

Civic guy: But I'm out of room. How 'bout we just put more "TYPE R" decals on the windows?

CRX dude: Nitrous! Errr... I mean NOS!

·
Registered
118 Posts
team leader: naw man we need none of that stuff we need stock b18's with 4inch pipe for the exhaust and neon lights and cut springs then we can beat those pesky supras

oh but ever think maybey they wernt really raceing sept that one dude
? i know a stock accord wagon can hit around 118 122 my dad and me took my moms old honduh for a freeway run when up in washington :twisted:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Wingnut, even though you Can reach those speeds, how long does it take? A supra with 4.3 gears goes to 150(roughly) mph, a festiva with 4.30 gears could do the same. Acceleration is reaching that destination in less time, giving the idea of "faster" which is all you care about in a drag race.

That's why i love my fast revving 4.3 rear 5 spd supra :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts