Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at a red light at about 11:30 pm and this sunfire pulls up and i just ignore him. then about 1 second b4 the light turns green i look over and see him nod his head and boot it. i didn't even get a good launch but i cought up to him and passed him and we kept going up to about 140kmh-160kmh it was a rush. i don't recommend anyone to do this cuz i had 3 other ppl in my car :oops: not a good idea. im surprised my supra still beat him with an extra 500 pounds lol. thats the last time i got fast with friends in the car. i would feel like crap if anyone got hurt cuz of my stupidity :oops:

·
Registered
759 Posts
trdmkii said:
Speed Racer said:
fu-gen said:
...but my car was running on 3 pistons and without a cam...
:wtf1: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (in Dr. Evil voice)
lol....it is impossible for your car to actually run without a cam...lol...people these days...
. . . no really, my exhaust cam didn't work and so the psi was at like 3000 and I had 10000000 hp and . . . errrrrrr :twak: :bs: :fruit:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
lil'devil said:
Its a Sunfire....why waist the gas.
cause its so funny to watch the little ricers. or killing them multiple times. in an na mark 3 i recall[from the back seat] watching a caviler gettin torn up after an intersection. then after returning to 5th after the first kill he had to pop it back in 2nd and do it agian....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.