Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at a red light at about 11:30 pm and this sunfire pulls up and i just ignore him. then about 1 second b4 the light turns green i look over and see him nod his head and boot it. i didn't even get a good launch but i cought up to him and passed him and we kept going up to about 140kmh-160kmh it was a rush. i don't recommend anyone to do this cuz i had 3 other ppl in my car :oops: not a good idea. im surprised my supra still beat him with an extra 500 pounds lol. thats the last time i got fast with friends in the car. i would feel like crap if anyone got hurt cuz of my stupidity :oops:

·
Registered
23 Posts
nice thats nice i lose with a sunfire a couple of days but my car was running on 3 pistons and without a cam so i dont know if some day this fu is gone to lose with me i hope but nice kill.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Speed Racer said:
fu-gen said:
...but my car was running on 3 pistons and without a cam...
:wtf1: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (in Dr. Evil voice)
lol....it is impossible for your car to actually run without a cam...lol...people these days...

·
Registered
827 Posts
trdmkii said:
Speed Racer said:
fu-gen said:
...but my car was running on 3 pistons and without a cam...
:wtf1: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (in Dr. Evil voice)
lol....it is impossible for your car to actually run without a cam...lol...people these days...
. . . no really, my exhaust cam didn't work and so the psi was at like 3000 and I had 10000000 hp and . . . errrrrrr :twak: :bs: :fruit:

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
lil'devil said:
Its a Sunfire....why waist the gas.
cause its so funny to watch the little ricers. or killing them multiple times. in an na mark 3 i recall[from the back seat] watching a caviler gettin torn up after an intersection. then after returning to 5th after the first kill he had to pop it back in 2nd and do it agian....

·
Registered
23 Posts
what i tried to say is that my car was running on three pistons cuz one of the cams wasnt working well and so the other pistons were not functioning
sorry guys no volvera a pasar haha :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts