Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other night it was kinda overcast and intermittently sprinkling, so i picked up my friend and his gf, and we went out crusing.

the first sucker was a nicely maintained 84 or 85 mustang, hatchback with the 5.0, sounded fairly healthy, but the driver looked like a hick.
i gave the throttle a lil pop and got a good healthy growl, and he knew it was on, so we went.

i think he was traction limited, cause i killed him, so as i went into third i coasted a bit till he caught up, then we went again, and i owned him harshly.

he was a sport about it and waved as he turned off. :)

kill #2
99ish four door civic... we went from a roll and were dead even till about 100kph, and i began pulling pretty well.
at the next light i found out it was a b16, but he also had 3 passengers in the car, so it was pretty fair.

kill #3+4 + loss #1
89ish por$che 944 turbo S
caught him napping and ruined his evening, then we went again from the roll and he didnt spool it properly, owned him again.
he caught me about an hour later and had it spooled at the red light... i got owned, but not as badly as i expected.

kill #5
02 rsx with a huge ass wing (For traction in the rain!) and some neon...
i barely count this as a kill, as it wasnt a type S, but then again, when a car costs that much and is supposed to be sporty!!

oh what i could do to my supra with 20000

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not much, a major hole in the exhaust, sliced up air box, unknown rear end (not the stock 3.73s, possibly 4.30s), unknown engine internals.

a couple days ago i recontacted and asked the former owner of the parts car/engine donor about modifications.
he said that hed gotten the engine rebuilt about 15-20k km before he crashed, and he was aware they did some work to the head, and he said they used some special pistons, but over all, hes fairly clueless.

im definitely thinking its not stock, but i cant honestly say whats different about it.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, the first couple times i dont think he was expecting/prepaired/wanting to race... the third time was vengance, nothing more, nothing less.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts