Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Killed a Z28

4K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  Speed Racer 
#1 ·
Well this kill was'nt recent but i just remember it. about 1 month ago i was eating at subway where there was a z28 parked, as i finished my meal the 2 guys from the z28 went outside and they laugh at my car when they saw passenger side of my car, well around 6months ago i got into and accident with a dumb bitch that was driving a ford sport tracc it was in the parking lot and this bitch was at a dead stop with no blinkers on or nothing so i decided to pass her and boom she turns left and fucks up my fender and flare, tore up my door, and mess up ther rear flare, and complety removes my under body kit and the black trim, but her sport trac got messed up worse than my tank supra, she could'nt even drive it haha, women can't drive well except for tanya, well back to the story, those 2 guys laugh at my car, i got out cuz i finished eating started up my car and its loud, those two guys look at me then i blast my system way louder than there puny system, they took off peeling out of the parking lot in subway, i back up and caught up to them, we were in the red light and i look at them and they rev it so do the same thing, well i just there reving it to like 4 k and it hits green and i take off 57 hundred then to second, third,and finally fourth doing about 95mph, and the z28 was behind me by half a car length, afterwords he pull up to another red light and he tells me to go park somewhere and talk, then hes all like what kinda car you got, is it turbo, then i tell him is your car really a z28 he say yes a 91, and i was suprised my car beat his and so was he and his friend, i was so happy i killed a z28 and that fuckers ego, revenge for laughing at my car

See less See more
#2 ·
well i just thougt of another kill, goddes behind the wheel made me remember this one,

Well i was driving on red road when i stop on the red light and see this white supra i think it was a 84 or 85 cuz it had the little spoiler in the hatch and it had supra on the hatch, :mk2:

I look to my left and see this really hot chick :humpleg: driving the car and i was like :whutthef: she looks at me and then turns back to face the road,
and i'll im thinking is this girl ganna race me :mk2vroom: but i was like no way, well the light turns green and i took of like normal, she took off peeling out and i was like :whutthef: so i was like bitch so i went ahead and double clutch peel out too and i was half a car behind her, after i shifted to second i strarting closing the gap ,at third i passed her and at 4th she was like one and half cars length behind me before we hit a mild s curve i took it at like 80mph and i think she pussied out and slowed down :eek:wned: any ways i won and i was happy 83 beat a slighty newer supra i dont think she had any mods any comments are welcome

#7 ·
i only wish she would of pulled over and talked about her and my supra :humpleg: man thats the only girl in my city el paso by the way that i've seen driving a supra :3gears: oh well i gues is back to beating little consided girlies with their mustangs V6 and firebirds V6 and camaros V6, and showing them what a 20 year old car can do :mk2vroom: and also showing V8s what my car can do on the corners hahah :gotrice:

Hey by the way like my new signature comments are welcomed about them.

#8 ·
_HOT_M16 said:
*hatred for turbosupra1010 fading...for some odd reason...*

--BillyM
well HOT_M16 now that that whole thing is cleared up and turbosupra1010 had nothing to do with it, my anger subsided :bad-word: , and he also posted that he was dislicsic or something, from what i understood thats why he can't spell right, Also he did apologize for the red neck comment even though im mexican but hey if you don't mess with me why should i mess with you, all races aside if we are MKII owners thats what we are LOL :mk2:

#10 ·
You asked for comments about your sig.....you are free to do as you wish, but I strongly dislike it.

#12 ·
82Spearco said:
You asked for comments about your sig.....you are free to do as you wish, but I strongly dislike it.
well say you dislike it, but why

#14 ·
I'll jump in on this one...I'm brutally honest about most things...

Your signature is Satanic, Gothic and Dark looking. You may like it, and that's fine if you do.

To me it looks straight up evil (and way too damn busy). :wink:

#16 ·
DriftMe said:
I'd hate to view one of your replys on 56k
yeah that would suck my friend has a 56k modem and its so slow, luckly i have a cable modem very fast, I will never go to a 56k modem

#17 ·
your sig is your sig...
dont take my opinion as a flame, because i know its gonna sound like it, but it isnt...
i wouldnt use a sig like yours, cause it allows people to prejudge you...
-makes you appear as either a young boy who wants to be bad
or
-someone who is into the gothic stuff, but doesnt understand that being gothic isnt about skulls and devils and crap

but either of those might well be wrong, you might be a normal, well balanced individual, who just thinks it looks cool, which is ok too.

anyways, again, remember, this isnt meant to be a flame, just an observation.

#19 ·
I'm going to say it looks very tacky. Simple animations that are just in your face for the sake of it. They really do look they belong in a video game, or in a yahoo"make your homepage". I enjoy the gothic scene as well, bu i prefer the intricit art of something finely carved, or a good painting, or poetry. These looks like graphics that were put together in 15 minutes and gotten off of a clip art CD.

//EDIT: altho, the dragons are cool.

#21 ·
i really hope i dont make this sound like a flame, but i disagree that the skulls are anti semetic... as far as i can tell, theyre on inverted pentagrams, which are hexes, and quite different from the star of david.

IIRC (it was a loooong time ago) the inverted pentagram means love or joy or something, which is kinda lame to put in with a skull, but like i said, it was a long time since ive researched anything about this junk.

#22 ·
Well I'm on a 56k (44K most of the time) And its not too bad to load but it's not the quickest either also is it just me or is your avitar a little on the large/busy side?

will

#23 ·
yeah the avatar is pretty big but its link through another website, thats why i got a bigger one when i found out you can get a bigger one when you link it to another site

#25 ·
Gotta agree with Dragonfyre here.

A limit was set for the size of avatars for a couple of reasons.... To avoid slowing down the download times for everyone, and to reduce the bandwidth for this site. By the way, bandwidth costs $$ which we all should end up helping Mr. Malloy pay for. :!:

Your avatar is over 40k, and your sig is over 70k. That means we all download over 110k everytime we read a message of yours with about 1k or less of typed info. :roll: Kinda ridiculous IMHO.

#26 ·
:werd: There are plenty of other places you can show your PC artwork and be creative. Use a link to all your cool shit in your sig so people can check it out if they want. Now that you should have an understanding that it has more of an affect than you intended, maybe you can choose a non animated avitar of the proper size. Just respectful I think.

P.S. look what happened to Zank. 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.