Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
What a POS! If he gave me that kind of attitude, I'd make him pay for the body work and then turn his ass into the cops and my insurance company. He is the reason that all of us in Cali have to pay extra money for uninsured motorists. :x

Best of luck to you.

· Registered
43 Posts
add_tooth said:
now hes looking around at other shops and expects me to take my car there and have it looked at according to his schedule, i am getting sick of him hes acting like such an ass. like he looks and the dent and all trys to convince me its not that bad.
Tooth,

I'd try and reason with him using pressure from the rental car idea....just one last time because we're all nice people right? However, if the situation is beyond your patience already:

:evil: Fuck it. Report that guy to your insurance company and get yourself a nice rental car at his expense.

Something else to keep in mind: A freshly painted passenger side just won't blend into a 17 year old paint job. I guess that they're going to have to paint the entire car so it matches the new body work. :twisted: Ooops on his part.

Good luck to you. -Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.