Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy from work with a loud bumble bee can and a host of automer gauges wanted to race me one night, just because it says SUPRA. so i thought about it.. pull out from the last speedbump. his friend raises his hand im laying on about 3g for a drop. the hand drops and i grab for 2nd. WOOSH all i see is taillights. :shock: got to talking to him the next day and he droped in a JDM eclips engine w/ Turbo! i look at him fair race eh? my stock v/s your hopped up modded out the ying/yang Hyndai! dont worry though in a short few he's gonna eat my dust! :wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
And some people think I waste my money! :shock:
Some people have just too much time on their hands!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
dam i bet he feels good that he beat an old stock Supra with his Highly Modded Excel. :roll: no worries he is still going home on an excel and you in a supra :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Reminds me of the first time I really got spanked by something - an old Datsun 510 with some bolt on wheel flares was riding my ass, then pulled up beside me at the lights. I figured I would smoke the little thing, but he left me like I was standing still - saw the car at a show about 2 months later - fully built 2l moter with a huge f'ing turbo and a nitrous fogger. No fucking wonder.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Heh... 510's are nasty... easily moddable and ya never know what they are running... I have seen them with everything from 3 rotor turbo's to SR20DET's to the RB-whatever(brain fart!! lol) thats in the skylines..

·
Registered
151 Posts
The only thing is that any old scholl japanese car that looks like its junk might have something under the hood specially Starlets, 510, 210, 280Z, 240Z, 260Z, and specially a MK2 Supra.... ooops that's our cars

1 - 9 of 9 Posts