Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy from work with a loud bumble bee can and a host of automer gauges wanted to race me one night, just because it says SUPRA. so i thought about it.. pull out from the last speedbump. his friend raises his hand im laying on about 3g for a drop. the hand drops and i grab for 2nd. WOOSH all i see is taillights. :shock: got to talking to him the next day and he droped in a JDM eclips engine w/ Turbo! i look at him fair race eh? my stock v/s your hopped up modded out the ying/yang Hyndai! dont worry though in a short few he's gonna eat my dust! :wink:

· Registered
6,929 Posts
dam i bet he feels good that he beat an old stock Supra with his Highly Modded Excel. :roll: no worries he is still going home on an excel and you in a supra :lol:

· Registered
98 Posts
Reminds me of the first time I really got spanked by something - an old Datsun 510 with some bolt on wheel flares was riding my ass, then pulled up beside me at the lights. I figured I would smoke the little thing, but he left me like I was standing still - saw the car at a show about 2 months later - fully built 2l moter with a huge f'ing turbo and a nitrous fogger. No fucking wonder.

· Registered
1,528 Posts
Heh... 510's are nasty... easily moddable and ya never know what they are running... I have seen them with everything from 3 rotor turbo's to SR20DET's to the RB-whatever(brain fart!! lol) thats in the skylines..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.