Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a good friend of mine decided to rip up the town one day b/c we were both depressed and were looking for fun. Me and my 5 cylinder Blackpra and her in her '98 2 door 2.0 Neon 5 speed. That car ate me up all damn day. Totally made me look sad off the line. I'd catch up sometime in the begining of 3rd gear until she'd downshift again, lol. Then we took them out to the boonies on this stretch of road that is practically out in the Everglades where no one goes and we stomp it. Neither of the cars wanted to go past 110mph =(
I think I did fairly well with prolly only getting 105hp to the wheels in a 3,000lb. car, against a 2400lb. Neon.
Damn I can't wait to replace the head and piston. Her b/f has a '79 280Z that I want to try out ( it's got a slightly burned out clutch, heh )

Tanya
'85 Blackpra 5 cyl.
'84 Blupra donor

·
Registered
430 Posts
where are you located? I am about 20 miles west of tampa. heading out to tampa tonite to do some rice hunting. I"ll post any worthwile kill stories :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Tanya you have brought shame to out mk2 community :naughty:

.....JK :wink: :p At least you have an excuse---> 5 cyl working out of 6 :evil:

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Nipples, er....Naples, Fla. I think about 130 miles south of Tampa. I'd really like to find some more MK2ers down here b/c it stinks being a loner. All of the other Supras I see driving here, even MK3s are driven by Haitians who don't care for them at all. I just rescued my Blupra from a Haitian that did some horrific body work to the car.
Anyway, regardless that my car was running on ( and still is ) 5 cylinders, the Neon weighs like 600lbs. less, and even if it only got 100hp to the wheels, it might still spank my ass off the line running on all 6, but top end, the Neons ass is grass :twisted:

Tanya

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
TanyasMk2Blackpra said:
I'm in Nipples, er....Naples, Fla.

Tanya
As far as I'm concerned, living anywhere called that HAS to be a most excellent place to live. :shock:

___

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kid you all, this town is very drab unless you got big $$$ Naples I believe is 2nd on the list of richest cities in the U.S. next to Las Vegas I think. 75% of the 200,000 people here are senior citizens, lol

Check this out--- I pulled into a lane in the mall parking lot a few weeks ago, and the brand new Nissan Altima almost slams into me. I say very loudly that he needs to drive on the right side of the lane, and when my friend and I got out of my car, he pulls up and is like " Were you talking to me?" I say " yeah you were taking up the road and almost hit my car" He mumbles some stupid crap and mentions that " at least I drive a decent car " I tell him that my car is decent to me and at least I OWN my car and I'm not making $300 monthly payments. He shuts up and the teeny bopper in the passenger seat screams at us to put bras on!, LMFAO I asked her as they sped away why she was checking out my tits, lol
Gawd this town sucks

Tanya

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Holy crap....are you sure that's where you wanna live? Those people sound like that have more money than they do brains.

As for the comments from the Teeny Boppers - tell them to go blow. Personally, I've always preferred my girls when they were "braless" ;)

Hahahaha (ok that was bad)

___

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heh, well ONE DAY, gawd knows when, it'll be great when I can be able to stomp just about any car on the road. Then I'll take a pic of the look on their face as they get run over by an 80's "junker jap crap" :evil: but for now I kinda slink around town trying to sound mean w/ my 5 cylinder rumble, LOL it actually sounds bad ass when it's just idling and puttering away, sounds like it's a SOHC with a big cam
I just take pride in the fact that I'm one of very few chics here that can drive a stick ;)~

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Hahahaha....

Well be patient, and settle for slinking around town for now. Your day will come and you'll be able to spank some RICER ass with your Mk2.

Good luck!

___

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
TanyasMk2Blackpra said:
He shuts up and the teeny bopper in the passenger seat screams at us to put bras on!, LMFAO I asked her as they sped away why she was checking out my tits, lol
Tanya
this story is :bs: with out pics :tongue: :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:oops:
just imagine the chic in the avatar except like a cup smaller, LOLOLOL :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Hahaha....it's begun. I was wondering how long it was going to take before one of our "female" member's breastesus became a topic of conversation...

Must be a SUPRA thing ;)

___

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<<< just an online "tease" :twisted:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
:p

i didnt figure it would take this long... congrats folks :)

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the bad thing is, it's the female that's totally instigating this!
( @ )( @ ) :shifty:
ok, I'm gonna quit now before I get banned :silenced: lol

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
TanyasMk2Blackpra said:
the bad thing is, it's the female that's totally instigating this!
( @ )( @ ) :shifty:
ok, I'm gonna quit now before I get banned :X lol
Tanya...

If there is anything you'll ever get banned for...it certainly won't be for you talking about your bewbies.

_____

·
Registered
13,117 Posts
Unless they have to do with "Kills", I am going to have to ask that you refrain from bringing your funbags up within this section.

There is a great messageboard, new hotmail kind, just send any and all pictures, stories, etc to [email protected], and they will show on the messageboard... Kinda.

--billyM
Heh.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
_HOT_M16 said:
Unless they have to do with "Kills", I am going to have to ask that you refrain from bringing your funbags up within this section.

There is a great messageboard, new hotmail kind, just send any and all pictures, stories, etc to [email protected], and they will show on the messageboard... Kinda.

--billyM
Heh.
Who died and made you KING :D :wink:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
_HOT_M16 said:

--billyM
Heh.
:?
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Billy? As far as I'm concerned, "funbags" can be interjected into any conversation, anywhere on this forum.

For example:
You might be racing against some ricer in a Honda - and his girlfriend in the passenger seat just might have a nice rack. Furthermore, if you beat said ricer, his girlfriend just might end up in YOUR passenger seat.

billyM: "Oh I'm sorry, I just OWNED your boyfriend back there. You have fun bags. You cannot be in my car."

girl: "WTF?" :shock:

___

1 - 20 of 43 Posts