Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking to Tina at Klearz as I wanted a set of the clear lights for my 85 but there sold out and no longer in production, She said if we can get at least 5-10 people they will do another run, Anyone interested? Cost she said was $90+ shipping I assume, I figured once we got 5 ppl we would pay them and they would deal with everything, Sorry I tried to post in group buy section but could not for some reason,

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Do they still do amber, smoked, and yellow in addition to clear?

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
I could use another set of smoked

·
Registered
903 Posts
I will inquire, Are these lenses durable?
I bought a set of amber lenses in 2012 and while they are not used on a daily driver, they appear to have held up perfectly.

I would assume that the lenses you are talking about are for the 1984/85/86 North American signal lights. I had purchased a set of the European spec lenses. They are similar, but not the same. The European lenses have a wedge shaped section

IMG_2194.jpg
European 1984/5/6 Turn Signal Lenses installed in 2012 photographed tonight

The originals for this mould were provided to Klearz by Guido in France.

https://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?66660-Clear-front-turn-signals-for-sale&highlight=guido+klearz

If this is for the North American version of these, I will spring for one set.

Dale

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought a set of amber lenses in 2012 and while they are not used on a daily driver, they appear to have held up perfectly.

I would assume that the lenses you are talking about are for the 1984/85/86 North American signal lights. I had purchased a set of the European spec lenses. They are similar, but not the same. The European lenses have a wedge shaped section

View attachment 8757
European 1984/5/6 Turn Signal Lenses installed in 2012 photographed tonight

The originals for this mould were provided to Klearz by Guido in France.

https://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?66660-Clear-front-turn-signals-for-sale&highlight=guido+klearz

If this is for the North American version of these, I will spring for one set.

Dale
cool never seen the Euros before, ok ill put you on the list :)

·
Premium Member
7,683 Posts
I'm in for a set in SMOKE ha ha if available...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I got confirmation that if I can get the group buy together they will make them for us, We can also choose color options clear, smoked ect… As of now we should have enough, I will give things the weekend and see if anyone else want in as well, Next week ill get all the details figured out to process the orders, Thanks everyone!!!

·
Premium Member
7,683 Posts
Billy, Nice work!! any option for the Euro lense?

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
I think I still have a pair or three lying around on the shelf. I will check my parts stash this weekend.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts