Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hello everyone, everything is still a go, I will check on the status of things and message everyone with details on the next step, Thanks,

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Copy Billy Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
If I supplied a euro set of lenses, would everyone be interested in a euro set or the usdm style lenses?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! I know im way late but if it is still possible to jump on this I'd love a clear and a smoked set, and will require shipping to Norway. If you could check if I am too late or can get in it would be much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Any updates from Klearz??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I contacted them trying to get some information as I was too late for the original set of GB, can't speak for those that got in on time whether or not they actually made them and can deliver on them but here is my response:

"Hello all,

Updates on future production: unfortunately at the time being Klearz USA has halted all production. This includes both current products as well as new project manufacturing until further notice. We are in the middle of relocating (personally) and have sold our home/shop that we ran Klearz USA our of on the side. We won’t know future timelines until this home sells and we move into a temporary place for the time being. Most likely is that we get a rental for a few months in the new city that probably won’t have the shop space to do lenses until we buy our next property and can outfit it accordingly. This may be up to 6 months or more.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep everyone up to date as we know more.

Thanks,
Klearz USA"

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for letting those of us who missed out know. Guess I'll just have to wait. Unless someone has a set for sale lol. Honestly I don't care for the clear look, if only I could find a set of old ambers.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Thanks for letting those of us who missed out know. Guess I'll just have to wait. Unless someone has a set for sale lol. Honestly I don't care for the clear look, if only I could find a set of old ambers.
IIRC 4SFED had a bunch for sale at one point - you can post in the WTB section, someone may have a few sets laying around after converting to klears.

happy hunting

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I might have a solution if ppl still interested, These guys are too hard to deal with, if you guys still want them let me know,

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I will have info soon hopefully, if all goes well I think I will have a way to help the community with different parts too,

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Still Interested!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
update these are the lenses I should have posted a pic before,

new updated thread also posted

clear_.png

·
Premium Member
5,539 Posts
still interested in one, maybe two sets.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts