Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I have been talking to Tina at Klearz as I wanted a set of the clear lights for my 85 but there sold out and no longer in production, She said if we can get at least 5-10 people they will do another run, Anyone interested? Cost she said was $90+ shipping I assume, I figured once we got 5 ppl we would pay them and they would deal with everything, Sorry I tried to post in group buy section but could not for some reason,
Count me in for one of each color

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I have been talking to Tina at Klearz as I wanted a set of the clear lights for my 85 but there sold out and no longer in production, She said if we can get at least 5-10 people they will do another run, Anyone interested? Cost she said was $90+ shipping I assume, I figured once we got 5 ppl we would pay them and they would deal with everything, Sorry I tried to post in group buy section but could not for some reason,

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Billy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Please view thread below for this project

41 - 48 of 48 Posts