Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking to buy some 225-50-15's for my car. i was told by the tire guy that kumho ecsta 711's are really good. and i was told by another tire guy to go with fulda. does anyone have any experience with either of these tires? they told me $99 a tire so i thiought it was a good deal.

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
I have the "712 Supras" on my Solara and they suck for performance but are really cheap, I'd imagine the 711s are that way too. I also have really bad wear problems on them that I've never had on other tire. The inside edge is wearing right of them for who knows what reason. A $100 a tire for 15" in the Kuhmos sound expensive to me. Checking Tire Rack they are $51 a tire there. I've never even heard of Fulda tires, that would scare teh hell out of me.

·
Registered
13,123 Posts
Yea, Fulda was probably just an intro to a joke that you didn't catch.

"We have the kuhmos, and the fuldas."
"Fulda?"
"Yea, Fulda."
"Never heard of them..."
"Fulda, called that cause I'm Full-da-shit."
*duh duht chht*

Tirerack > Local Joints...

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I have heard of Fulda! The Khumo 711's are ok and are $51 each on tirerack plus about $10 each for 2 day shipping depending on where you live. then $15 each to mount at the tire place and you just saved $100+!!! Theres not much choice in the 225/50/15 size for street tires which is why I bought 16" rims.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts