1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
970 Posts
Well I'm confused by other prices I'm seeing. It's hard to tell specifically when they are being sold as a pair or not.

Ya know what. This is a good deal. Basically half the price of what they should cost.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I ordered a set. guy from company calls me today and cancels the order. he blamed amazon.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
LOL! Just got an email. I asked for a refund.

DO NOT BUY THESE! THEY ARE ADVERTISING AGX, BUT ARE REALLY SELLING GR-2!

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Ive run into this a few times, trying to buy parts thru Amazon. Unlike a REAL store, they wont honor their mistaken price, and they obviously dont update their corrupted databases, cause this was one of the parts I shopped a year ago now....Raised holy hell, got nowhere.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
yeah amazon blows. I bet they ran out of the AGXs and started shipping out gr2s hoping people wouldnt know the difference. They never update their stock. The one thing I ordered said it was in stock then it wasnt. They suck

·
Registered
970 Posts
Amazon isn't responsible for those kinds of sales. A private seller had them listed improperly. Amazon is just a big flashy place where private sellers can list there stuff if they don't mind losing a decent cut of the profit. I personally don't mind that Amazon gives the seller the right to cancel the orders so easily. It's easier than you would think to list the wrong price, quantity, or even item if you don't double check your work very carefully.

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Caveat Emptor meets the Interwebs....

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Amazon isn't responsible for those kinds of sales. A private seller had them listed improperly. Amazon is just a big flashy place where private sellers can list there stuff if they don't mind losing a decent cut of the profit. I personally don't mind that Amazon gives the seller the right to cancel the orders so easily. It's easier than you would think to list the wrong price, quantity, or even item if you don't double check your work very carefully.
He nailed it.

Girlfriend worked for amazon. She was on "Search and Rescue" team. Majority of the issues she dealt with were related to private sellers. We don't usually buy from private sellers.

Amazon is generally very good about items that they personally sell.

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
You'll notice on the page, right under the title, it says "sold by blahblahblah".

That means, like Garrette said, they are not sold by Amazon. That's like blaming ebay because someone posted pictures of a ferarri but sold a fiat. ...not their fault, it's the sellers.

--billyM

1 - 20 of 20 Posts