Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Sorry to any who responded to this recently, and to those who may ask in the future, I threw these out about two weeks after I posted this. I no longer have the flares. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your interest.

-D

I'm throwing these in the trash on Monday. See the pictures for a description. The paint has seen better days, but the plastic is all intact.

Prices are $40 shipped on the east coast, $55 shipped out west. Maybe less if you live in between, I don't know. I just priced it out for the two coasts, since I'm on the east coast. The total shipped price is the same whether you want one, two or three. I can get up to three in the same box, and since the size is as big as it is, the extra weight doesn't affect the shipping price. Canada is another story entirely, and I will cross that bridge if I absolutely have to. Oh, and if you're local to the DC area, you can have them, but you have to take all three! :D

Like I said, I don't need them and they take up space. I hate throwing out perfectly good parts, especially from older cars, but I have no use for them.

Click on pictures for larger versions:

'84 Supra RH front flare:

'84 Celica GTS flares:

Any questions, ask away.

Thanks,
Daniel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts