Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was booked up long ago, but two people dropped out.

Oct 12, early morning (not 100% on the time)

TGP: http://www.tgprace.com/

This is the '09 HeebSpeed/Turbobricks/SECS (southeast celica-supras) Fall track day headed up by Sam Collier. There are confirmed three mkii's signed up (all turbo:naughty:).

Price - $150

more details later today, pm/reply if you're interested

D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey Donnie, I'll be there but I will not be getting on the track, billyM, glad you didn't call me out officially as I would hate to hafta put the WHOOP AZZ on you in the wagon. J/K LOL

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
1: It rained, I loved it. I almost bought the fucking farm on turn 1, four-tire lockup took four pumps (and ~75ft) to unlock, managed to keep it on the gray and off the green, took a winch to get the seat fabric outa my butt. NEEDZ MOAR SKILLZ/RADIATOR.

2: Donnie's car is retarded. I mean, 100% stupid-fast, visceral, mean, whatever you want to call it. That car is fucking scary-awesome. The car preferred a 10% slip ratio on the rear tires. NEEDZ MOAR BRAKES/TIRES/SUSPENSION.

3: Mike ran down a boxterS with only 155hp, lap after lap after lap, boy can DRIVE! NEEDS MOAR RUNNING TURBO CAR.

4: John was the track champ, I think he ran through 15 gallons of gas. In like a lamb, out like a lion. NEEDZ MOAR CAMBER.

I am absolutely 100% addicted to this whole track-day gig. I mean, seriously addicted. If you haven't gotten out on the track, you really owe it to yourself, NA/Turbo/Built/Stock, doesn't matter. Get out there.

I have hours of go-pro video (wish I had my HD, wahhh) some regular cam footage, tons of pictures, and some datalog info to overlay. Gimme a bit.

--billyM

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, tons of fun! i need to go back as much as i can to get the skills down. billy definitely knows how to push the car; i'll be gluing the brake dust back on the pads today

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
How many pictures did they have to take to find one where I was going in a straight line, not flailing my arms all over the place like a mad-man? This was the one part of the track that I actually had any traction.

Lol, I like this one

Donnie threatening his car with tha' wrench!

Mike, making the most of 155hp.

John and some l-type lurve.

--billyM

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Awesome guys! Looks like you had a great time I wish I could have made it. :sadsmilie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts