Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Leavin In July

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  BillyM 
#1 ·
Whats up guys.....I was just letin all you guys know that in July me and my buddy are going to Tenn. for college. We both got excepted to go to Nashvile Auto Diesel College! Its great! We are gunna be there for at least a year, after are year in Auto and Diesel and core classes, we hope to be eligible for the High Performance course....this is gunna be great....so I will have to part the website for a while, but I will be back, guaranteed. and who knows maybe one day i will be able to fabricate something for the mk2 or be able to lend really helpfull info like you guys have for me......thank you! and wishme luck!

#2 ·
Sweet man!! Congrats. Knowledge is power, and in your case that's potential RWHP!! :p Have fun. btw, while at college remember the most important equation: :boobs: + :drink: = :humpleg:

#6 ·
word im going to UTI down here in rancho cucamonga in cali, its like the harvard of the automotive industry. who knows maybe ill find a way to use this as a launchpad into TRD and maybe help rejuvinate the mkii with new parts $$ WHO KNOWS!

#8 ·
who is that? did you attend NADC, and the thing about that school bein the Harvard of mechanical schools, everyone says that....NADC does too, they got over 80 years experience and a 99%+ placement rateing....nont 100 cuz some a-hole was lazy and didnt want to get a job

#9 ·
congrats man, and do the school proud :)

#10 ·
Obert is a textbook author. Very VERY heavy reading in *most* auto-diesel courses. Everything from fuel composition, (hydrocarbon structure) to cylinder pressure and it's effect on power and emissions, to thermal transfer and thermal efficiencies,....
Like I said, heavy reading, but worthwhile.

<--- Oregon Tech Auto/diesel 1976-79.

Jamie

#11 ·
yea we got basically those rates for employment too, anyhoo im hoping into getting into an advanced training program with BMW or mercedes or porsche. but TRD wuld rock

#12 ·
Man... there are so many hot chicks in the greater nashville area. I went to college in Cookeville (see 1hr east right off of 40) for a year. They (stupid) tossed me in a co-ed dorm with an r.a. who did bi-weekly liquor runs, thus, 1.6gpa. Step back and punt with a 3.95 highschool gpa for the next college. Anywho, you could probably keep in touch, colleges tend to have alot of those "computer" things, if I remember correctly.

--BillyM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.