Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide whether or not I should keep the sunshade, since I already have the Foha. What do you think? I'm keeping the Foha, I can't decide on the sunshade..

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
ditch the sunshade if your mind is made up on the foha.

·
Registered
348 Posts
In my imagination, I thought the Foha with that sunshade would look neat, but after seeing your pics, I also vote for ditching the shade and sticking with the spoiler. To me, it just looks overdone with both.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree, it does look a tad bit "cluttered" with the sunshade on it. I think I'll remove it, weld up the holes in the hatch, and store the sunshade.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, just waiting on the owner of the booth to finish his Toyota truck. He's got a sweet (82?) Truck with a 2rzfe in it, Tacoma interior, etc. I'll get pictures of it next time I'm there. It should be done in a few weeks.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Just a thought...... if you use the sunshade, the Foha will be much more functional.

I just can't make up my mind if it looks good without the sunshade or not, but I am also running louvers, and that covers more of the hatch.

·
Registered
472 Posts
put on a set of louvers, attach the sunshade and the foha to the louvers and have it all lift up at the same time. :) lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
I dig the sunshade. I think it also does a great job of protecting the car from the sun.

Sunshade with the foha also works for me. I don't see a problem with that. Gives a nice line to the back. If I had to choose one it would be just the shade.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I like the Foha over the Vestatec. I also like the sunshade, but it does look a little big when paired with the foha. Would it be possible to take the little visor from the top of the 85 hatch/wing and mount it to the very top of the rear window? That might give you the right proportions.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Nothing says MK2 like the old school style sunshade. FOHA, looks like it's trying awfully hard.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts