Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,354 Posts
Something suspiciously missing from your list and interior.. a stereo? lol I could probably find a stocker if you want something to put in that hole.

Pretty sure that brake master of yours has gone soft. It felt like fluid was bypassing it at the autox. Even just a new one would feel better, and I'm not convinced we got all of the air out of the calipers. The mk3 master should be more then enough size (1"). I love mine, but stock calipers currently. This kit was engineered to work with the stock master though.

If you had a duplicate of your rear wheels spaced to fit on the front that would be ideal. What are the widest barrels you have on the other set? And speaking of wheels, these look so much better now with the center caps. I'm not a center cap guy, but these wheels are only average till they get their crazy kitchy 80s Japanese caps then they really come together.

Google photos is nice, lets me zoom in up there and check out how the old girl is holding up. She looks great!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Were you in Edmonton this week? I thought I saw this car driving north on 91st in the morning.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This entire thread makes me depressed as I will never restore my car to this level. One can only hope though :sadbanana:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Subscribed! This is a great in depth restoration and I can't wait to read through the whole thing after work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Read through bits and pieces of your restoration. Excellent job mate and the car looks awesome too. It would look even beefier with Simmons mags.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I Tend to agree with you! This is what I love about the Supra MKII's. You can fashion and dress them up the way you want and they will still look awesome :)

·
Premium Member
5,541 Posts
Awesome looking wheels really dress up that deep red. Beauty!

Test fitting...
17x10 +10 with 255/40
17x8+10 with 245/40

181 - 193 of 193 Posts