Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i did a searched for front lip. and i have read about the cressie lips on alot of your rides. some of your pics are cool with them on. my questions is. what else has been used? any other lips? front bumper mods? material from the hardware store? show me some lip.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
one guy used the front lip of a Volvo once

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Hardware store yes, multiple examples. Camaro/GM product underlip?, most recently DDD228. 86.5-87 Turbo MK3, My car and a couple more, fits with bracket fab.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i saw a mid 90's, i think, Volvo wagon. i saw the word turbo on the back. and the lip/lower bumper. i wasnt sure of the width

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I have an Oldsmobile Trofeo lip in the garage that I someday want to add to the front of my black Supra. It's a little wider than the bumper, so it will have to be cut in the center and grafted together again to fit right. I was just walking through a junkyard and happened upon it, thought it would look good, and removed it from the car.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i think i am going back to the junkyard. this summer i saw a 84? daytona with a good front bumper. and i need a tauras lip for my mkiii camry.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have an Oldsmobile Trofeo lip in the garage that I someday want to add to the front of my black Supra. It's a little wider than the bumper, so it will have to be cut in the center and grafted together again to fit right. I was just walking through a junkyard and happened upon it, thought it would look good, and removed it from the car.
My dad owns a Toronado Trofeo (trophie) it is silver with 3.8 v6, leather, dash computer w/screen, automatic, air ride sups., Whole works. Although it is very nice for fwd I have my supra for a reason:D. Will post pics in pic of day thread someday (when she gets a good washing) And yea all that luxury for a mere 1200 dollars:thumbsup: The things people don't want:sadbanana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts