Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I had a meeting today that clears the way for another group buy. I still need to get some more info on the timing for when they can be finished. The fabricator is making a race car at the moment for a friend of mine (who plays go between, and trust me this is a good thing, just ask Jay). It was made clear to me that the race car project comes first....However, mid to end of April should work.

I'll let you folks decide how you want to handle timing for the group buy to end. However, I won't make the order until I have a minimum of 10 prepaid orders. Then I'll work out the details of when they can be fabricated and shipped.

The good news is that we can indeed get another batch made up!!!!

Leslie

·
Registered
791 Posts
YIPPIE!!! If I could have it before May 20th or so, I'd be ecstatic! That'll give me a few days to install and check its road manners before the track!

Oh boy, the wife is gonna love this, yet MORE money being spent on the Supra!!!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Leslie,
When will you start accepting pre-paid orders? Thanks for setting up this group buy.. :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andrew said:
Leslie,
When will you start accepting pre-paid orders? Thanks for setting up this group buy.. :)
I'll start accepting payments anytime you want to make it. Opening the group buy isn't the issue just setting a closing date is.

You can pay using PayPal (add 5.00 please, they charge me) or send check or moneyorder to:

Leslie M. Grover
5508 Calle Quieta NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
87120-2308

1 - 4 of 4 Posts