Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone answer this question from Tim?

Sorry Leslie,

But do you still have those bars on offer? if so how much would it cost for one to be shipped out to Australia?

Also would it fit on a 5M-E motor... in Australia we did not get the 5MG-E.

Thanks.
Tim

There is finally a bar in Australia as of the last group buy but I don't know if anyone of the 130+ bars out there have been fitted over a 5M-E. Anyone out there that has done this?

For any of you Oz guys, Dave Champs has a bar (he may kill me for making that public)

As to standard 4 to 6 week delivery, shipping is cheaper than to Canada.....go figure :roll: Shipping is only 24.00 by regular mail and 44.00 airmail (4 to 6 days).

Thanks,
Leslie

·
Registered
153 Posts
HAHA, I won't kill ya Leslie, not yet anyway LOL

Although I've already answered Tim, this is for any other Aussies, that might be interested...

I don't know if the bar will fit a 5m-e, I've got a 7m-gte. I can't see why it wouldn't fit, but if anyone that is local to me, ie Adelaide, wants to try a test fit on a 5m-e mk2 I'm up for it, just email me.

As for total cost, it was just under $300AU landed, that includes cost of getting the int. money order etc. Obviously exchange rate is going to make a difference.

I don't have any usage impressions yet, my mk2 is non-driveable. As soon as it is driveable I'm sure I'll be posting about how good it is :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts