Registered
15,018 Posts
man, we need another group buy on these. i need one for the blue 85. lol

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Oi.......

:use_searc :use_searc

Look at the really old threads in the GP section.

·
Registered
188 Posts
anyone know someone else who can make them? wish i knew someone who could get a replica going cuz the original makers wont be making any.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
ct20b drifter said:
anyone know someone else who can make them? wish i knew someone who could get a replica going cuz the original makers wont be making any.
And where praytell did you hear that none are going to be made anymore?? I know it's not the Yahoo list (I just looked & there have not been any recent threads about LJM bars).

The "fabricator" who makes the LJM bars "one time" decided to make a batch of them & tried to sell them on eBay. Leslie Grover got wind of this & put an IMMEDIATE stop to this, they were not the fabricators to sell. So i would probably NOT get any funny ideas about getting 'replicas" made....

As has been posted in a few other threads in the past, Leslie has been rediculously busy w/ work the last several months. Long hours & he has not had a whole lot of time to post here on the forums. The last time I saw a posting, was right after he got back from the PA meet.

As Leslie has mentioned before, all we need is 10 CONFIRMED individuals who are ready to purchase one "now" (not 6 "I'm ready to buy now" & 4 "I'll be ready to buy in 3 months), & hopefully he can get the ball rolling. Depending on his busy schedule. Until then, we sit & wait. The last time I saw this subject brought up (who is interested in a LJM bar), only about 4 - 5 peeps seemed comitted to purchasing one.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
I "heard" somewhere where he might make them again.....I am PATIENTLY waiting for him to decide. I am confirmed in buying one.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I already have one but I was VERY surprised that more people didn't have them at the PA meet. It made SUCH a difference in the handling of my car. Of course then you need a rear bar to balance the car again. Peeps should start lining up for these!!! Maybe one of the vendors would want to invest in a few and stock them???

·
Registered
479 Posts
This is Jay the "J" in the LJM Strut bar. Leslie has been away from the forums for a little bit. Last time I checked with our fabricator on the bar, he was only willing to make them in batchs of 15 instead of the previous lot size of 10. I'll recheck and let the forum know. Jay B in AZ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts